8

A few weeks later

Onika pov:

"Bitch I don't care imma have junie ass sitting there at her practice, i'm getting some sleep tonight" teyana said while we was walking in the hallway.

"I can watch her during the practice" I said. Her and robyn smirked looking over at me.

"Yea cause you be out there every practice watching her" robyn said and I rolled my eyes.

"I take her home y'all" I said waving them off. "Girl you know you like her" teyana said.

"i don't know what y'all talking about" I mumbled "Look there she go right there" robyn pointed.

"You're not getting me with that again" I said not looking.

"Hey juju" teyana said but I still ain't look.

"don't fucking talk to me" I heard bey mumbled making my head snap up but she was already walking away.

"I told yo ass" robyn said "I'll be right back" I said walking off going to catch up with bey.

"Hey" I said grabbing her hand. She snatched her hand back turning to me with a mug.

"Oh" she said with her expression softening. "hi" she mumbled starting to walk again.

"What happen beybear ?" I asked seeing she had that sad look on her face.

"my mom" she mumbled "Wha-"I don't wanna talk about it onika" she said reaching in the pockets of her sweats pulling out a burrito.

"Where did you get that from ?" I asked looking at her weirdly "My ass" she said taking the wrap off of it.

"Ew" I scrunched my face. This girl just got food stashed in her pocket.

"Knowles !" the coach said coming over here "Why wasn't you at practice yesterday ?" he asked.

"I had to pick my lil girl up from daycare" she said taking a bite out of the burrito.

'Why didn't you tell me ?" "Umm.. because it's not your business" she scrunched her face at him.

"You got laps today" he said before walking off. Beyonce smacked her lips then groaned throwing her head back.

I didn't say nothing because I didn't know what to say and I don't wanna make her mad.

"you want some" she asked holding her baritto out to me. "No i'm ok" I said shaking my head.

"Alright" she walked off. I ran up catching up with her "Why did you leave me BB ?" I asked.

"I need to get to class" she said looking down at me. "Can I walk you ?"

She looked at me for a few seconds then shrugged "I don't care"

I smiled grabbing her hand. She looked down at it then back up at me rolling her eyes.

I don't care about her doing that.

I walked her to her class then smiled at her "don't get in trouble beybear" I said lowly.

"Alright" she mumbled leaning down pecking my lips catching me by surprise.

"Why did yo-"I thought kissing was apart of being your friend" she raised a eyebrow.

"you haven't kissed me since I said that though" I said "I know.. I was deciding if I wanted to of not" she said leaning on the wall.

"oh.. well have a good day" I said giving her a small smile. "I'm walking you to your next class" she said walking into her class room.