16

Beyonce pov:

"Momma said come eat" solo said coming in my room. "i'm not hungry" I mumbled feeling my stomach pain grow.

She walked away and I closed my eyes trying to sleep my pain away.

"Beyonce get your ass in here ! Now !" I heard my mom say making me groan.

I got out the bed grabbing my crutches helping me get to the table.

I sat at the table feeling my stomach twist making my face scrunch in pain.

"Eat beyonce" my mom said. I poked at the food feeling that if I eat I will throw up.

Through the whole time eating I sat there ignoring my mom constantly telling me to eat.

When she was done eating she threw her plate then stood in front of me.

"I'm tired of telling you to eat. When I say something you listen the first time now eat ! Decision went away when you thought you was grown and wanted to cuss out adults" she said.

I scoffed rolling my eyes "You're only doing this because you wanna be on his side. Like always cause you're a horrible mo-" she cut me off squeezing my cheeks roughly making my mouth shut.

"i will not allow you to call me a horrible mom when i work hard to provide for you and your sister" she gritted.

"You have no idea how my childhood was ! You got it easy !" she said squeezing harder.

I looked at her with tears forming in my eyes and she let go "no parent is perfect but i am not that bad" she said lowly.

"Now, eat." I huffed taking a bit out of the wing. I sat there biting into two wings while she watched then she walked away.

I got up from the table using my crutches to go over to the trash I spit the chicken I had held in my mouth out and put the plate in.

I went back to my room getting in the bed under the cover. I reached over grabbing my phone to facetime onika.

"Hi beybear" she smiled with her face popping in the camera.

"hi munchkin" I mumbled closing my eyes.

"Are you ok ?"

"i wanna go to sleep"

"On the phone ?"

"Yes, don't hang up"

"I'm not gonna hang up"

"..can you come tomorrow ?"

"You're not going to school"

"no i still don't feel good"

"ok i'll come by"

"i want you to stay" I mumbled half sleep.

"i'll stay"

"ok"

"goodnight"

"night"

------ -------

"Hi beyonce" my step sister zeena said smiling at me.

I looked at her slightly confused on why she's talking to me since all she does is bully me with her siblings but spoke anyway "hi.."

"What are you doing ?" she asked sitting across from me "nothing" I mumbled.

She smiled leaning up close to me "you wanna play a game ?" she asked lowly.