37

Beyonce pov:

"What are you doing here ?" I asked. She smiled sitting next to me "I came to see some of my family, why are you here ?" she said.

"I live here" I shrugged. "You do ?!" she said looking at me shocked.

"Yea I'm from third ward" I said putting up my threes.

"You bang don't you ?" she scrunched her face.

"What makes you think that ?" I scrunched mine back. "You just give off hoodrat vibes"

I scoffed "Yes I do" I flicked her off.

"Dada !" I heard making me look over to see junie running up to me with tears on her face.

"What happened princess ?" I asked picking her up. "Oww" she cried pointing to her knee.

I looked at it seeing the skin was scraped off and she as bleeding. "How did you do that ?" I asked looking back up at her.

She whimpered pointing to a little boy playing with a truck. "He did it ?" I asked.

She nodded and I stood up. I walked over there standing in front of him.

He looked up at me confused "Did you hurt my daughter ?" I asked squatting down to his level.

Junie hid her face in my neck rubbing my back. The boy shook his head quickly making me chuckle.

I stood up grabbing him by his shirt. I lifted him all the way up to where we was face to face.

He started to cry but that didn't phase me "Don't touch my child. Ok ?"

He nodded with tears streaming down his face and I smirked.

"Have fun" I said letting go of his shirt letting him fall to the ground. He cried loudly and I walked away going back over to aaliyah.

"I gotta go, let's talk tomorrow ok ?" I said. She nodded "Give me your number" she said pulling out her phone.

We exchanged numbers then I walked away going to the car and getting in. I drove to nafessa house and by time I got there it was dark and junie was sleep.

I walked in the house to be met with nafessa and lauren smoking a fat ass backwood on the couch.

"Hey juju" nafessa smiled standing up. "Hi" I smiled at her.

"You ok ? You look sad" she said frowning some. "I'm ok, i'm just tired you know how I get when I wanna sleep" I said walking towards the stairs.

I love that nafessa tries to care and help me.. She just has a busy schedule and I really want to tell her what's going on but I don't want to bother her.

I walked up the stairs going to my room. I laid junie down in the bed tucking her in then I got in next to her.

While I was laying down I couldn't stop thinking about onika. Maybe I was wrong for calling her a hoe, I was just upset.

I should apologize.

I pulled out my phone texting her sorry . I watched my message just sit there when I sent it, It never delivered.

I thought my phone was just tripping so I just went on instagram to text her on there. I went to her page only to find I was blocked.

I felt my heart start hurting and tears filled my eyes. I took a deep breath getting up. I walked down stairs to see nafessa and lauren walking towards the stairs.

"It's another one left if you want it" Lauren said pointing to the couches while nafessa lead her upstairs.

I turned away from them looking over to the couch. I walked to the kitchen grabbing nafessa bottle of hennessy then I walked over to the couch.