41

Beyonce pov:

"Beyonce !" I heard then a angry aaliyah burst in my room.

"Oh my god" she covered her eyes and nicole got up off her knees wiping her mouth.

I laughed pointing at aaliyah "I told you to to start knocking" I said shrugging.

"Get out" she said to nicole. Nicole looked over at me and I nodded.

"Bye daddy" she said walking out and I smirked. "Really beyonce" aaliyah crossed her arms.

"What ? She wanted to do it" I shrugged. "You a hoe" she rolled her eyes.

"Ma'am why are you in my room ?" I asked. "I'll tell you now put ya dick up !"

I rolled my eyes standing up fixing myself "You sure you don't want none before it's all locked away ?" I asked pulling up my shorts.

"Girl I don't want the community dick" she waved me off.

I gasped. I do not have no community dick.

"And I like little dick boo, that's too much dick" she pointed making me chuckle.

"But back on topic bitch !" she snapped. "What the fuck is wrong with you ?!" she raised her voice.

"What did I do ?" I said dryly.

"You know what the fuck you did to my sister beyonce ! What is wrong with you" she scrunched her face.

"What do you mean what's wrong with me ?" I mugged her.

"When onika was wrong I fought her for how she did you because you are my bestfriend. But she is my fucking sister and I will beat yo ass too" she gritted the last part.

"You ain't gone do nothing" I said standing up.

"See beyonce that's where you got it twisted. I ain't one of yo lil hoes that's gone run everytime you raise your voice. You can't bitch me ! And if you step up to me like you wanna do sum I will gladly beat yo ass" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Man aaliyah get out my shit trippin" I waved her off. "No ! Why would you do that to onika you hoe"

"She did it to me" I shrugged. "Beyonce you cut her off ! You could've left it like that but you went and you stuck yo thing in her now you got her hooked again !" she clapped.

"Ok what's wrong with that ?" I smirked. "I will smack the smirk off yo face" she gritted harshly.

Damn this girl crazy.

"It wouldn't be nothing wrong with it if you actually wanted her back, but you was just being a hoe and you hurt her" she mugged me.

"Well she-"Beyonce i'm warning you if you insult her, or say some crazy shit to defend what you did we're fighting" she cut me off.

Well nevermind.

I huffed rolling my eyes. "Ugh, see don't talk to me bruh i'm leaving" she said turning to walk out

I felt my heart drop and quickly got up grabbing her hand "are you leaving forever ?" I whispered.

her expression softened and she sighed "No bey.. i'm just really upset with you right now but i'm not leaving you forever" she said and I nodded letting her hand go.

I wonder do she still love me or does she think i'm a bad person now..

"I still love you boo, ok ?" she said snapping me out of my thoughts. I nodded looking down.

"Don't do that beyonce, talk" she said sternly. I just walked back to the bed getting in it not feeling like talking.

"Beyonce" she crossed her arms. I still didn't say nothing I just made myself comfortable.