10

Beyonce pov:

"Man where my money ?" I asked mugging the dude.

"I-I got the money, i'm just a lil short" he said scratching his neck.

"A lil short ?" I scrunched my face "Then you ain't getting this lil crack nigga" I said.

"Come on juju don't do me like that man, how long you been knowing me ?" he said wiping his nose.

"I'm tired of you and this short shit" I said snatching the money out his hand.

"I'll have it all next time I promise" he smiled starting to scratch his arm. "Mhm" I hummed giving the stuff to him.

"Thank you niece" he smiled running off. Crack headed ass.

I started walking looking down at my shoes. I heard a car pull up making my head snap up.

The window rolled down and I clutched my gun. I seen a gun come through the window so I quickly ducked behind a random car.

Loud gun shots started going off and the windows of the car was shot out.

These niggas.

I pulled my gun off my waist starting to shoot back. They drove off and I shot the tires out they car making it spin out of control and they crashed into a building.

I ran off as fast as I could going in the direction of the park to lay low.

------ ------

Next day

"Ju you need to stop playing and hook us up" miguel said while we stood outside the trap.

"Nigga I told you my price, you want it yo ass gotta buy it" I said taking another puff of the blunt.

"Man ain't yo lil ass supposed to be at school" pac said coming out "Fuck that school" I mumbled looking down at my phone.

I seen onika texted me goodmorning and smiled some but I didn't text back.

I ain't with that soft shit.

"Damn who got yo ass all smiley and shit" miguel asked "Nobody mind yo business nigga" I mugged him.

"Ahhh the youngin crushing on somebody" pac said laughing "Shut up you like jada" I said making him stop.

"Aye man don't be saying that shit too loud" he said making me and miguel laugh.

"Look at yo ass turned into a straight bitch" I said pointing at him "Nigga whole mood changed" miguel said.

"Man shut y'all young ass up" he said mugging us then the door opened.

"What's funny ? I wanna laugh" jermaine said coming out with a bowl of cereal.

"Where mine ?" I asked mugging him "You betta go make yo own shit" he waved me off.

"bitch ass" I mumbled. I felt my phone buzz so I reached in my pocket.

I seen onika was calling me "Aye i'll be back" I said walking away answering the phone.

"Hello"

"Hi beybear"

"Hey"

"Are you at school ?"

"No, i'm not coming today"

"why not"

"I'm doing something"

"Can I come ?"

"No"