23

Beyonce pov:

"Come on beyonce" onika said and I shook my head.

"I like being suspended" I said taking another bite out of her food.

My mom made nafessa talk the principal into letting me go to school so now I have to go back early.

"No. And give me that bey I haven't even ate none yet" she said taking the plate.

I smacked my lips crossing my arms "I barely got some"

"Bey you just ate" she said "no i didn't" I mumbled getting up.

"Yes you did now go get ready" she said waving me off. I huffed going upstairs.

I went into the restroom and got undressed before getting in the shower. I took my time in the shower making a diss track to all my opps.

"Yea I killed that nigga. Bitch I pulled the trigger, I'm a vet. All these strips on me you can call me tigga. He thought he was a gangsta, till he met lil ju. Bitch I'll kill you, you, and YOU !"  I rapped turning the shower off.

I stepped out the shower walking straight into the room to change.

Surprising me I was met with that Cardi bitch sitting on the bed.

"GET THE FUCK OUT !" I yelled and she jumped looking over at me.

I seen her eyes trail down then they got wide. I quickly covered myself with my hands.

"Why are you in here ?!" "I- umm I'm waiting on onika" she said.

"Then wait in the fucking living room ! Get the fuck out !!" She nodded quickly leaving out.

"Damn man" I said walking over to the dresser "onika and all these damn friends she wanna have" I said grabbing me some clothes.

I put on some deodorant and lotion before putting on my clothes.

I got dressed in come gray cotton shorts and a regular white T-shirt and a white hoodie then put on my socks and shoes . I sprayed some cologne on before walking out grabbing my gun on the way.

"Baby !" I called out walking down the stairs while putting my gun on my waist. "I'm in the kitchen !"

I went in the kitchen where she was "Do you know where my chain I got from the mall at ?" I asked.

"Baby it's around your neck" she said and I looked down "oh"

"I forgot" I said looking back up at her. "Ok come on, you look good" she said grabbing my hand.

"I know" I smiled while we walked into the living room. I seen Cardi and Robyn a sitting on the couch making me roll my eyes.

Ouuu I'm about to snitch on Cardi.

"Munchkin do you know Cardi was in your room ?" I asked looking over at her.

"She went to get my charger" she said grabbing our backpacks.

"No. She was sitting on the bed comfortable and she seen my dick" I said crossing my arms.

Onika froze her actions looking over at me then at Cardi "Why was you sitting in my room ?"

"I was um.. I didn't know anybody was in there" she said. "Bitch you lying because I told you that she was up there in the shower and to hurry up and come back down"

I smirked at Cardi while she stood there looking dumb.

"So you ain't gone talk ?" Onika raised a eyebrow. Cardi still kept quiet making me roll my eyes.