26

Onika pov:

"Onika are you sure you're ok ?" robyn asked me "I'm fine" I rolled my eyes not looking up from my phone.

"Well.. beyonce's back at school" keyshia said and I shrugged. "don't care" I mumbled.

"Yes you do" cardi said and I looked up at her with a mug "Who was even talking to you ?"

"Y'all chill" teyana said. I rolled my eyes looking back down at my phone.

"Alyssa's also here" robyn said and I clenched my jaw. "well if i see the bitch she's gonna wish she stayed at home" I mumbled.

"Onika-"I need to get to class" I cut keyshia off walking away.

While I was walking I seen beyonce and alyssa talking. I was curious so I hide behind a class door listening to what was going on.

"leave me the fuck alone alyssa" beyonce said. "Pooh you've been tripping ever since you came back from her house. You miss her so just talk to her" alyssa said.

"Look i'm helping you around and taking care of you out of love but stay out of my business and if you don't need shit then don't talk to me" beyonce said harshly.

It got quiet but I seen alyssa lips moving. "Don't worry about the way I grieve !" beyonce raised her voice slamming her locker.

"Bey calm down" alyssa said. Beyonce said something lowly to her and she nodded then they hugged.

I watched bey kiss her head before walking away making me pissed off.

When beyonce was out of sight I walk up to alyssa "Hi munchkin" she said.

"Don't call me that" I said dryly. "Is it something you need" she asked with a raised a eyebrow.

"What I need is for you to leave beyonce alone so she can grieve on her own" I said and she scoffed rolling her eyes.

"You obviously don't know beyonce because her grieving by herself is worse than anything.. she goes crazy and does stupid shit" she said.

"Yea well I rather her do stupid shit without you than stupid shit with you" I said. "Girl please. You just want her to yourself" she said.

"I might" I shrugged "so leave her the fuck alone or i'll put a bullet in you next bitch" I gritted.

Beyonce pov:

"Beyonce-"Look don't start saying shit to me already i'm not in the mood" I cut the teacher off.

"What have I told you about your language" she said sternly coming up to my desk. "i advise you to move" I said lowly.

"I am the adult beyonce !" she raised her voice. I stood up out my desk straight facing her.

"I advise you to move" I said calmly but calm is not what I am feeling at all.

"Or what ?" she crossed her arms.

I punched her in the face with most of my strength and she fell back making all the students gasp. "I told you to leave me alone" I said looking down at her while she held her bleeding nose.

She pulled out her phone calling somebody and I rolled my eyes grabbing my backpack. I quickly left out the classroom going out the school.

I had alyssa keys so I went to her car getting in. I drove off going to the trap house.

When I got there I got out walking up to the porch. "Wassup ju" cameron who was smoking said.

"Wassup, pass the blunt" I held my hand. He gave it to me and I hit it a few times before giving it back.