36

Beyonce pov:

I pulled up to onika apartment complex texting her to come outside.

I looked down at junie seeing she was still sleep and felt her head. I felt she was still warm making me sigh then I kissed her head and her cheek.

A few minutes later onika came down in some sleeping shorts and a tank top with her face scrunched.

She opened the car door getting in. "Hi BB" she smiled looking over at me.

"hey" I mumbled leaning over pecking her lips. "Is she still sick ?" she asked looking at junie.

"Yup" I nodded driving off. "Beyonce I don't have clothes onnn" she huffed.

"You can wear some of mine" I said not taking my eyes off the road. "You taking me to nafessa house ?" she asked.

"That nigga in yo house ?" I asked looking over at her. "yes" she mumbled.

"There goes your answer" I said looking back at the road. "Beyonce I don't have any clothes" she said making me smack my lips.

"I'm just taking you to get food onika damn, didn't you tell me you was hungry ?" I looked over at her. "yes" she said lowly.

"Ok then shut up and enjoy the ride. you just wanna get back to that nigga anyway" I said rolling my eyes.

I don't like onika and this ugly ass nigga talking. I was only gone for like a damn year how she find time to love on a new nigga ?

It's alright though because i'm getting her back. I basically already got her back he dumb as hell for staying.

"Bey why did you and meek fight last night ?" she asked. I smirked remembering what I did to start it.

"What did he tell you happened ?" I asked. "He said that you went up to him saying how i'm in love with you and is having your kids and he got mad" she said.

I laughed shaking my head. "He sensitive as hell"

"BB you told him that forreal ?" she asked and I looked over at her. "Did I lie ?"

She looked at me for a while then huffed. "Y'all need to stop" she said looking away from me.

"It's a easy solution, leave him" I said shrugging.

"bey i can't just leave" she said lowly making me smack my lips. "Why not ?!" I raised my voice.

"Because... i love him" I felt a sharp pain in my chest and I let out a dry chuckle so I didn't start crying.

"well then i guess i'll have to handle things my way" I mumbled. "Beyonce no" she said and I scoffed.

"Fuck you onika" I looked over at her.

"I fucking love you ! I am in love with YOU ! Ain't it obvious ?!" I raised my voice some. "You wanna go around babying some bitch ass nigga when you could just be with me" I mugged her.

She didn't say nothing making me roll my eyes. "i just need time" I heard her say lowly.

I felt a darkness take over and I smirked. we came up to a red light so I looked over at onika grabbing her chin.

"you don't understand munchkin" I said moving my face close to hers. "i'm crazy about you baby" I said lowly.

"literally" I slightly gritted.

"and the more time it takes, the more crazy i get. and the more crazy i get the more likely somebody's gonna die".

Her eyes widened and I smirked "I love you to death" I said lowly then kissed her lips before pulling back.