5

Onika pov:

"Be home right after school onika" my mom said coming in my room.

"But the football game is today" I said looking up at her. "I'm sorry baby, you can go to the next one" she said then walked out.

I rolled my eyes standing up. I'm going to that football game.

I grabbed all my stuff then left out the room going downstairs. I walked out the house going to the car then drove to the school.

When I pulled up I got out grabbing my stuff. I heard distant yelling making me turn around to see beyonce sitting in the car with who i'm guessing from the looks is her mom.

Who ever the lady is she's screaming about something. I seen beyonce sit up in her seat like she was yelling then she got hit in the mouth.

"damn" I mumbled. I decided to walk away and mind my business before they see me.

"Hey girl" Teyana said walking up to me "Hey" I smiled.

"You coming to the game today ? I'm gonna be there with my baby" she said "Yea i'm going to see beyonce play"

"Beyonce ? Knowles ?" she raised a eyebrow "Yes, that's the only beyonce" I said looking at her weirdly.

"What you want with beyonce girl ?" she put her hand on her hip. "i just wanna be friends"

A loud car slam made us both look over to see beyonce storming this way.

"Welp there go ya friend" teyana said. "We need to talk" beyonce gritted at teyana coming up to us.

"About what juju ?" teyana asked crossing her arms. "I told you about randomly popping up. stop"

"Girl whatever" teyana rolled her eyes waving her off. Beyonce growled lowly storming off.

"Beyonce wait !" I called out chasing after her.

"i don't wanna talk onika" she said lowly still walking "i just wanna check on you" I said softly grabbing her to make her stop.

Beyonce has opened up to me more over the few weeks.. not as much as I would like but at least she talks to me.

"i'm fine" she mumbled "I don't believe you" I said crossing my arms.

"Leave me alone" she said harshly "That doesn't work anymore beybear"

"Don't fucking call me that !!" she raised her voice and I sighed.

"you're getting too mad.. what's wrong ?" I said grabbing her hand.

"Why won't you just leave ? I don't even fucking know you !" she snatched her hand back.

"Beyonce i'm your friend." "No you're not" she gritted with her nose flaring up.

"come on" I said lowly grabbing her hand. I walked her over to my car unlocking the door.

She just stood there looking at me "get in" I pointed to the door.

"No-"Get in the fucking car beyonce" I said sternly.

She huffed opening the passengers door and getting in still turned outside the car. I walked up getting close to her "what's wrong ?"

She looked up at me then looked back down not saying nothing.

"Beybear" I said lifting her head "I know you don't want friends.. but if you couldn't tell i'm not gonna leave you alone, so let me in and tell me what's wrong"

She looked at me for a while then huffed.

"my mom" she mumbled "she's always yelling.. it pisses me off" she said lowly.