chapter 15

I start to sweat as I run down the nicely decorated corridors of my den.
"Lily wait" I hear Luka call. But his voice isn't comforting so I start to Sprint, I don't know what's got into me but I just don't feel....safe anywhere at the moment.
I think to myself that maybe its just my hormones to calm myself down.
I'm going to have to tell Luka as he is the dad of my baby , I just need to figure out how to go about it .

Once I'm out of the den I Sprint off the territory and come so a small cliff side about half a mile away from the den.

I take a breath and breath in the clear air . I feel at peace around here. I reminisce of the times when me and my mom used to go to the coast and just sit down and take it all in, God do I miss her.
I know I did wrong and she has every right to be mad at me, after all I did break wolfblood law. It's been around two months since she threw me out and sometimes I lie there in my bed and just think of her, and feel hurt that I can't be with her. Wolves are family, I feel like a lost cub without my Luna of a mother.
I know I have more responsibilities now, taking over my dad's pack and trying to keep it in order. But look where I am now .
One a cliff side contemplating my life and pregnant.

I look out into the distance and see the forests filling the horizon, I know there's other packs out there, but as long as they are not near mine then I'm good with that.

I catch Luka's scent in the air and I know it's time to come clean as he draws near.

"Lily please dont even think about running away again" he says out of breath.
My body tenses as he comes near...

"Luka....I'm pregnant" I whisper
"Holy crap I'm so sorry Lily" his voice hoarse with tears. "Its my fault I should have used protection "

"Its fine Luka , I'm going to keep the baby anyway and my mind is already made up "
"I'm fine with that " he says as I turn around to face him , he is smiling.
He then pulls me into his arms, my pregnant bump between us .