Chapter 7

I wake up to gleaming morning sunlight.With Luka's arms wrapped around me I try not to move too much because I don't want to wake him up. I suddenly remember what happen last night, I realise how mum is going to kill me if I go back home. Last night was great, the best night of my life infact...Im just scared of what the consequences will be, I mean will we be punished if the Higher wolf council find out? I shudder at the thought.
"Morning sunshine" I feel the vibration of his words against my back. I roll around so I am facing him.
"Hey" I whisper. He kisses my forehead. "did you enjoy last night?" he gives me his usual smirk.
"I loved it" I dont hesitate.
He kisses me softly
"Im gonna go and make some breakfast" he slips out of bed and reveals his bare bottom. I gasp at the sight, he turns around
"What?" He smiles. My cheeks flush bright red. I sit up in bed and cover my breast with the duvet as I wouldn't just strut around in my birthday suit like Luka.
"Oh um, nothing" I say sarcasticly. he kisses his teeth and walks away.
Once he is gone I hope out of bed and put one of his shirts over me. I walk down the stairs and find Luka in nothing but a apron to cover himself. My mate seems to be some sort of sex bomb. I step into the kitchen, Luka's head flicks around and he gives me a cheeky smile. I shake my head and give him a playful look.
"Eat your breakfast, Im going to get dressed" he says as he gently places a full english breakfast in front of me. I nod and dig in as Im pretty hungry.
When Im finished I go to the downstairs bathroom. I study myself in the mirror, my curly afro like hair, my goldenly tanned skin, it all seems so perfect. I think its because my wolf is satisfied with life. I smile at the thought of me and Luka as soul mates. I want to spend the rest of my days with Luka, after all he did imprint me.

I look down at my watch, its after 1pm...the party starts in a couple of hours, Im actually really nervous because Im not normally a social person. But hopefully Luka will have my back.

I go up to the bedroom where my bag is and slip on the dress I packed, it defiantly compliments my curves, I also put a nice pair of strappy heels on. I whip the straighteners out and straighten my hair for a change.
"Hel-lo there" I hear a seductive whistle from behind me, I turn around to see Luka in a nice blazer, some funky trainers and chino's and a spiffing white shirt. I blush at his words. He holds out his hand
"Lets go" he whispers. I nod and take his hand.