Chapter 14

I rethink about what was just said, I'm pregnant? I take a deep breath and look at Clinton. His face is scrunched with confusion.

"Will I be able to shift still?" I only ask this question because of I'm carrying a baby, will one of us shift or would we both shift? They didn't really teach me any of this in school.

"No, you won't be able to shift for the time of your pregnancy, just to let you know, wolf pregnancies only last around four months" the doctor confirms.

I was never ready for a child, but I would never get rid of one . I want to keep my baby, even if my mate doesn't agree.

I turn to Clinton who is now staring right at me.

"I'm keeping this baby Clinton, I need to tell Luka" I say to him with certainty in my tone . He nods in agreement and puts his hand out and I take it.

We exit the doctors room and walk out onto the pack village. I scan the scene for Luka , but he's no where to be seen . I let go of Clinton's hand and take a sniff at the air, I'm glad I still have my wolf senses at least. I follow the scent down to my big master bedroom . I catch another scent, there's someone else in the room.

There's a conversation going on, no one else apart from me and Luka should be in there, so I have rights to nose in.

I tuck my hair behind my ear and tune in.

"I can't keep this up with her Brian"

Brian? Say what now?

" Just don't say anything to her, it will be over soon anyway" says Brian.

"Please I can't take it anymore, I don't want anyone to get hurt, espicially her" I hear Luka plead.

Suddenly the door opens and I am faced with the man that has been giving me dirty looks, so he's Brian? He gives me a deadly look and a low but vicious growl.

I roll my eyes at him not knowing what this asshole has against me and walk into the room.

Mine and Luka's eyes meet and I suddenly feel a churn in my stomach, could it be the baby? Already it's moving? I look down at my belly and see a small bump starting to form. I gasp and look back up at Luka who looks slightly confused. I make a dash for the door and hear Luka call my name. I can't tell him not yet. Something is stopping me.