chapter 5

I start hyperventilating, Luka isn't here! I look around the dark room and realise I have been sleeping for way to long, mom will go crazy at me when I get home.

The only thing that is comforting me is the fact I'm still wearing Luka's sweater, its practically like a dress on me. I take my jeans off, not wanting to wear them knowing that guys hands have been on them.

"Lily? Are you okay" I hear the voice I have been wanting to hear. In a second I jump up and wrap my arms around him like a big baby.

"I sensed there was something wrong" he said as he kisses my head

"I had a really bad dream, but its alright I don't think it meant anything " I bury my head in his chest. He looks down at me and scrunches his face

"Where did your jeans go" I then see that I only have his sweater on and nothing else, we both crack up laughing.

"Yeah they might have just took themselves off" I blush, he smirked and totally checks me out.

"Anyway" he chuckles, I wait for him to finish,

"There's a party on Saturday...and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me " he gives me the puppy eyes.

"You asking me out?" I gasp.

"Maybe" he smirks.

"Then yes" I lean in to kiss him and succeed.

I clear my throat "I need to be getting home now"

"I will walk with you" he makes it clear that he's not leaving me alone, so I don't object. Instead I just nod.

We walk out the front door and into the dead of night, I can see well. Even in human form there are still some perks, fast running, amazing hearing, a dog like sense of smell and inhuman vision. Although we are different, we still blend into society.

Luka's hand entwines with mine and my whole arm starts to tingle. I smile to myself as we carry on walking, I figure out that Luka's house isn't that far away from mine, its around a ten minute walk.

We finally get to my front door and I can smell my mother near by. Luka turns around and faces me,

"See you at the party yeah?" A look of hope is in his eyes.

"Yes alright then" I smile. He pulls me in closer, our lips meet and my wolf is excited. He gives a low growl as his hands slip around my waist and this kiss gets more passionate. I break away as I hear my mom unlock the door.

She opens the door, she's got the whole 'your in trouble look'  stamped all over her face.