chapter 3

As the night falls, I can see the moon starting to rise, I say goodbye to mum and make a dash for the woods. As I run everything rushes past in a blur, I can feel my wolf scratching to try and get out. I let out a low growl as I get to the woods. On these types of nights I can't control myself at all, I'm under a feral change.

Then I spot Luka, dressed in a tight T-shirt and some chinos and I can smell his musky scent too. I walk up to him.

"Hey" I whisper. He flicks around and takes a breath, for a second a flicker of worry passes through his eyes, I scrunch up my face in confusion and then its gone.

He holds out his hand and leads us up to a small cliff where the moon is at its most, we crouch down. I look up and see the moon directly in front of my eye range, its time. My heart starts to beat fast as I close my eyes, my blood starts to rush around my body, I shift into a new form. A cold breeze runs over my black fur. I look across to Luka, A brown wolf with dazzling yellow eyes is in my presence. He lets out a anamilistic howl and I have the urge to join in, so I do. We start to run along the cliffside until we get to the woods.

We come across rabbit burrows, and I can smell my next meal. Luka is looking at me but then his attention draws to something else, a scurrying rabbit. We both look at it and he gives me a look as if to say go for it. I start to stalk the rabbit, I eventually sink my teeth into its poor neck. I see Luka step back but I welcome him to come and join this meal with me.

After we finished the rabbit to the bone, we travelled through the woods and found a cave, I can smell the dark and dingy exterior of the cave, but we are only resting here. Luka and I curl up in opposite corners of the cave, after that I seemed to fall asleep quickley, on the other hand I'm not sure about luka.

I wake up to sunrise, and I realise I have shifted in my sleep, as did Luka. I guess its probably before 6am if the sun is rising, I just sit back and relax.

Until I notice something, Luka is staring at me, and when I say stare I don't mean like a glimpse, I mean he is proper staring at me.

He starts to move close to me , still staring. By now he is sitting right next to me. I give him a funny look.

"Did you enjoy last night?" He asks, his arm brushes against mine and a shot of electricity shoots through me.

"Um yeah" I give him a crooked smile.

"Good, maybe we should do it again sometime" his finger now making spiral patterns on my arm. I nod and smile. There's a pause, but its not awkward.

I cant help but realise that...there's a urge. Something is telling me to throw myself at him, I know I need to contains myself because this isnt a normal urge. He goes to speak but i just loose it and my mouth crashes into his.

He doesn't push me away infact his tounge slips through my lips and starts exploring my mouth intensely. He starts to kiss my neck and I moan in response. His hands travel up my back and find my bra strap, he successfully unhooks it, and that's when I come to my senses.

I instantly pull away.

"What the he'll is wrong with me, I'm so sorry I can't do this" I explain to him.

He looks at me in surprise

"Its not your fault Lily ,its mine....I have something to tell you" he looks serious, and I'm slightely confused.

"What do you mean its your fault I'm the one that threw myself at you!" My voice goes high pitched.

"I'm sorry Lily...when you were sleeping I imprinted you" he gives my the lost dog eyes.

Anger flares up in me

"You imprinted me in my sleep? What kind of crazy ass wolf are you?!" I shout

"Do you know what this means? Huh do you? It means you my mate now you dick!" I shout at him again.

"Lily I'm sorry but I had a real bad urge and somethings telling me your the one! I want to spend my whole life with you.." I scoff at his words. I shake my head in disbelief. Well let's look at the bright side at least I'm not a bloody lone wolf anymore.

"How could you do this to me? I don't know if I can control myself around you Luka, I mean look at what's just happened" I say.

"Well that moment was the best ten minutes of my life" he chuckles. I bare my teeth.

"Don't play with me Luka" I growl.

"No one is going to notice the bite mark anyway" he says as if its not a big deal.

I dont know what he's talking about until a burning sensation comes from the back of my neck, I feel two bumps and they don't hurt, just burn really. I gawp at him. I shake my head and go to get up but he grabs me and hugs me tightley. I would stay here forever in his arms, but I know its not right. I have only just met him and I'm still angry at my 'mate' for imprinting me. I push him away and walk.

"Lily pl-"

"Goodbye Luka" I say in a flat tone. I need to get home and figure this out.