Chapter 10

My heart stops as this man is staring at me. My breath goes ragged as he steps closer, he is a wolf and I the suspicion he might want to kill me. He is now one foot away from me.
"Please don't hurt me" I demand as my eyes flash yellow.
"Do not be afraid, Im not here to hurt you" he says in a gracious way. My eyes widen.
"I am a rouge just like you" he explains. I realise now that I am without my mom and Luka, Im a rouge.
"Whats your name?" He asks.
I clear my throat "um Lily". He nods.
"My name is Clinton" he holds his hand out. "Care to join me on my travels?" He asks.

LUKA
My hand entwines with Lily's as we walk up to the party house. My friend Pablo opens the door to us and gestures us in. Half of our year group is on the dance floor, Lily's facial expression tells me shes nervouse. I lead her onto the dance floor and twisel her around. She laughs and starts to let loose and enjoy herself, boy does she look stunning. Her glossy brown hair and her sexy curves make me realise that I picked myself a good one to imprint. I start to dance with her until I feel a dainty finger tap me on the shoulder. I turn around to see a young woman holding a tray of drinks, she picks up a glass and offers me one, theres nothing wrong with a little drinking, so I take one and down it. I carry on dancing with Lily...suddenly i start to feel a little dizzy, I feel the same dainty finger trail down my back. This woman then takes me by the arm and drags me up the stairs into this master bedroom. I try to move but Im weakened. She pushes me onto the bed and unzips my chino's. I try to struggle but its like my body is frozen, Its like I have been drugged. my vision goes blurry and the only thing I can see and feel is this disgusting woman on top of me moving in a rhythmic way, bouncing up and down as if Im some sort of toy.
Finally I start to snap out of this stupid daze...But its too late, Lily is standing there, with a look of hurt in her eyes.

LILY
Im trying to contemplate whether I should just trust this man, Well its not as if I have anything to loose. I get up and nod. I need to start a fresh new Life now.
I walk by Clintons side.
"How old are you Clinton?" I ask out of the blue. He looks up
"Twenty, what about you?" He asks.
"Im eighteen in a week" he nods as he takes in my answer.
"If you don't mind me asking, why are you a rouge?" Another random question. Theres a long pause, did I say the wrong thing?
"My mate, Sky...She was shot by a hunter" his bows his head with hurt.
"Oh god Clinton Im so sorry, I shouldn't have asked"
"Its okay Lily, You would have found out eventually....anyway, what about you? Why are you a rouge?" My heart clenches, but for some reason I trust him.
"Well...my mate and me accepted each other before the legal age, he then cheated on me with a slut and to top that all off mom found out and then threw me out...so here I am now" I give him a weak smile. I can see compassion in his eyes.
"You seem strong you know, Your father told me you would be a good one" he stops and freezes at his own words.
"You knew my father?!" I gasp.
"Yes...but he is not around anymore, Im sorry Lily" he looks me in the eye. My heart fills with disappointment.
"Its alright, was he apart of a wild pack?" I ask.
"Ah um I was getting to that, your father was apart of the White moon pack. He was a alpha and well seeming your the only one in his bloodline, you would need to take your rightful place as alpha" he explains.
Alpha? Im a alpha?

LUKA
I wake up in my bed, my heart breaks at the memory of what happened last night. I need to find Lily and explain to her that shes the one I want, not that bitch who drugged me. I get out of bed and rush to Lily's house. I bang on the door and Lily's unpleased mother steps out. I clear my throat
"Can I speak to Lily please? Its urgent" I plead.
"Shes gone" she says in a flat tone. My heart drops.
"What do you mean shes gone?" I ask hoping she is lying.
"I don't know where she went, but I threw her out yesterday" annoyance laces through her words. I swallow hard and nod. She instantly closes the door on me. I sniff the air and pick up her faint scent. I shift into wolf form and follow it.
I need to find her.
I need to find my mate.