Part 2: Chapter 12

LILY
I was feeling so happy to have him back, I understand what happened at the party now, its like all my worries have vanished. Me and Luka head onto our pack territory, I take him to the office and help him confirm his pack membership.
"Theres somewhere I would like to show you" I smile and take his hand. I lead him down the corridors into My personal space. I giant master Bedroom with a warm fireplace, a on suite, a kingsized bed and a walk in closet. His eyes grow wide as he takes in his new home. I lead him over to the bed and we lie down. My head rests on his muscular chest.
"Luka I have missed you so much" I whisper. He sighs and Pulls me on top of him and kisses me softly. His hands trail up my back and unhook my bra. The kiss starts to get more passionate, I lift my top over my head and throw my bra to the side. His lips nip at my breasts. I hear him undo his trousers and pull them down. I do the same, until we are both naked. I then let him enter me and I move to pleasure him exactly. After I reach we reach our peak I collapse onto his bare chest.
"I love you Lily" he whispers into my ear. My eyes flick open.

He loves me?
"I love you too baby" I kiss his chest. We rest there for another few minutes, until I get up and head for the closets, but in my way are my shoes, which being the klutz I am I trip over them and face plant the floor, causing Luka to crack up with laughter.
"You alright Lily?" He chuckles.
"Yep, just having a emotional moment with the floor" I joke around. I get back up and realise Im still naked. Luka is eyeing me up from the bed.
"Behave" I smile.
"Okay" He smirks playfully.

After we are both dressed we walk down to the corridors and out onto the area, I see young cubs and young adults All smiling at me and Luka.
"Hey you must be Luka!" I hear a familiar voice from behind us. I turn around to see Clinton.
"Hey Clinton, Luka this is my friend Clinton he helped me when I was a rouge, And Clinton this is my Mate Luka" I smile.
"Its a pleasure to meet you Luka" he holds his hand out and Luka shakes his hand and smiles. I turn around because I hear footsteps from behind.
Im met with the pair of deadly eyes again.