- SakuWaka -

WARNING : This has angst of UshiTen and SakuAtsu. If you ship those two ships and is disturbed with the ship SakuWaka (Sakusa X Ushijima), read at your own risk.

Atsumu and Tendou arrive at the venue. They leave the car and enter the two large doors that open to a grand ball. So many people there, all in fancy clothing, bright jewelry and sparkly shoes. 

"This place is sick." Atsumu grinned, looking around.

"Tell me about it! It's hella cool." Tendou smirked.

"Hii!"

Tendou and Atsumu turned around, smiling. Giving the two friends a big hug.

"I thought you guys couldn't make it?" Atsumu asked.

Oikawa giggled. "Ah, yeah. Keiko had violin practice but I had to come now! We just left Keiko with my sister." 

"You're daughter is really talented, huh?" Tendou chuckled. 

"I guess you can say that." Iwaizumi smiled, grabbing two champagne glasses and gives one to Oikawa. "We'll see you at the ceremony?"

"Sure." Tendou and Atsumu waved Oikawa and Iwaizumi goodbye and walked into the main ballroom.

It was so fancy.  A glimmering chandelier, chairs in lines and order, a staff of butlers, chefs everywhere and a mouth-watering smell of luxurious food. Oh, it was perfect! It's just.. something to Atsumu and Tendou didn't feel right. Something made their confidence on this event go downhill. Something's wrong but they can't get their finger on it.

Until.

"I'd like to thank me and my groom's best friends for being our best men for the wedding. They've been by our side since we first met them and we're happy that they can make it here today." Sakusa smiled, looking at Tendou and Atsumu.

"Thank you, Tendou and Atsumu. For being our best men." Ushijima added on, holding onto Sakusa.

Tendou's eyes started to water, from the happiness he sees in Ushijma's eyes when he holds onto Sakusa. The smile Ushijima shows to represent this wedding.

Atsumu watched as Sakusa kiss Ushijima's forehead, seeing the happiness he gives out.

"That's right.." Atsumu sighed.

"In the end.." Tendou added.

"We're just the best men."