The Black and white ball

You walk towards the main room where the Baroness has already arrived. You trust Horace and Jasper who take care of stealing the necklace while you take care of stealing the attention. You arrive at the right time and hear the Baroness say "Here's, to me" everyone exclaims "To the Baroness!" and that's when you take a drink at the bottom of a pyramid of glasses. They all fall by drawing attention to you directly, you take the opportunity to drink your drink and ask the guard next to you if he has a fire. He gives you a match that you drop on your white coat which ignites immediately to make way for the magnificent red dress underneath.

Everyone gasps as you stare at the baroness who takes a deep breath before saying "Get her." A guard approaches you saying "It doesn't have to be a scene." but that's exactly what you came to do "It really, really does." You hit him with your cane under the gasps of the guests. Another guard tries to catch you, but he suffers the same fate as the previous one. Nevertheless he had the key that opens the door of the necklaces which you manage to steal and send discreetly to Horace. On your side you continue your show "There are six of you so obviously you'll win, but the first two of you to arrive are going to get very badly hurt." 

As expected two guards try to catch you but they are badly hurt. "Is that two? I lost count." at the end of your sentence, John who is the most experienced arrives to bring you in front of the Baroness. But looking at her you notice that she is wearing the necklace. "Nothing to see here." the crowd dissipates a little. "Who are you? You look vaguely familiar." You chuckles "I look stunning. I don't know about familiar, darling" as long as you are in your role you might as well play it to the end. "Your hair, it's unexpected..." "One hundred percent real. Convenient for a black and white ball, isn't it?"

"Of course and you designed this?" She points to the dress you personalized with Artie. "You did, actually 1965 collection." She raises her eyebrows "Oh, no wonder i love it, it's mine." you shrug your shoulders "Reviewed and corrected, that was a little old fashioned if you ask me. And I'm only interested in the future." "Oh, sit. Do, I insist. I'm intrigued and that never happens" You sit down with her and try to think about how you're going to steal her necklace. "What do you want ? I mean, you clearly wanted to get my attention. You look up and see Horace, you still have to buy time. "How does it work? In your mind, how do you always stay so amazing, on top of everything?"

The baroness gets closer to you. "Let me give you some advice, Trust no one except yourself." You frown. "Does that mean you do everything yourself?" She drinks a little from her glass. "Mostly." You burst out laughing and see that she looks at you surprised "Is there a problem?" You try to stop laughing, "Sorry it's just that I find it hard to believe that no one is helping you. Well done for that dress anyway, it's gorgeous that proves you still have genius." Dress that I created of course. She seems upset with what you said "All right, that's enough. I loved our little chat, but I'm afraid that now I'm going to have to have you arrested for trespassing."

Right in time you see Jasper put a tray on the table and quickly remove the cover when leaving, there are three rats on the food. "Oh (You chuckle and then get serious.) Is that a rat?" The baroness looks and screams immediately. While she is not careful you grab the collar and throw it to your dog who was waiting hidden under a table. ""Someone's stolen my necklace." You pretend you had nothing to do with this case and see Horace hang on a curtain and fall into the cake. Ok it's time to go. You look at the Baroness one last time since even now she is beautiful and you run towards the exit with Jasper.

Before anyone notices you pick up your dog who still has the collar in his mouth in your arms. "Good job Buddy!" On the way out you find Horace and the three of you run to the car. Horace quickly starts the car and you take the direction of the house.

(y/n): WE'VE MADE IT! 

Jasper: IT WAS HARDER THAN EXPECTED BUT WE SUCCEEDED!

Horace: WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD!

All the way home, you congratulate each other and tell how each one got away with it.

(y/n): Yes but you fell in the cake!

Horace: Hey, I had no choice the guards were after me!

Jasper: And (y/n) what were you saying with the baroness?

(y/n): I wanted to know if I make the right choice, steal the necklace, eclipse her in the next events...

Jasper: And so? 

(y/n): Not only is it the right choice, it is not enough, and I know exactly what else to do!

Horace: Whatever it may be you know that we will always be there and that we will support you!

(y/n): Aww, guys i love you so much! 

When you get home the first thing you do is wash the collar and then hide it in a small box so you don't lose it. You are preparing for what awaits you in the next few days, and how grand it is going to be!

I love this scene in the movie that's why I took a lot of it but don't worry about the goal is always to kiss the baroness lmao, it will be clearer in a few chapters! I hope you enjoy the story until then! 

-Djedje <3