Caring

(y/n): How did you know I was there?

Baroness: Jasper told me you would be there, I was worried about you.

You don't say anything and the Baroness sits down next to you on the floor, which surprises you. You spend a few minutes in a comfortable silence.

Baroness: You know, that's not what I meant...

(y/n): Yeah but you did anyway.

Baroness: Don't start (y/n).

(y/n): No I'm sorry but it's not fair, Are you ashamed to be gay or worse to be with me? I mean you're supposed to be the coldest and confident bitch in town and now you care what people are going to say about you? what they think, but who cares about people honestly.

Baroness: You don't understand, I've been in the business for a long time and I know how it works. It's very difficult to build and maintain a good reputation.

(y/n): And so what? what do we care about some critics? what we have is real and more important than the opinions of a few strangers. If our relationship means at least a little something to you then take charge. I don't want to live in hiding forever...

You get up and start to walk a bit "Where are you going (y/n)?" "Home, you know where to find me if you need to." She doesn't try to catch up with you and you head home. Right when you arrive you notice that it starts to rain "Great, the weather matches my feelings." As you enter you see Horace watching TV so you go next to him and slump on the couch. As your brother, he immediately understands that something is wrong. "Oh no, what happened with the baroness?" you frown "How the hell do you know?" he shrugs "A feeling?" "Yeah, whatever, we had a fight and she said our love was ridiculous and... I don't know if she really meant it."

Jasper walks in and sits down on another couch next to you. "It's a case of questioning the relationship, it seems logical you both have big personalities so things are difficult to set up." You and Horace look at Jasper like he's a ghost. "Sorry I overheard your conversation and came to support my sister!" you smile and think you like them so much. "Yes I mean it's the baroness, if she was easy we would know." They don't even have time to answer you when the phone rings, Jasper gets up and goes to answer "Hello... Oh... Okay hold on." He puts his hand on the phone and walks up to you. "It's for you." You get up and he gives you the phone "Yes?"

You recognize the voice of your driver, "Miss (y/n) I just picked up the baroness by the fountain and she is soaked from the rain, she doesn't seem to be doing very well. I don't know what happened and it's none of my business but i think it would be nice if you came to the mansion." Your heart sinks when you hear that, you feel a little guilty thinking it's because of you. "Yes of course I'm going to pack some things and I'm coming, are you at the mansion?" "No, not yet, but I am taking the baroness there right away." You hang up and go to your room to get some things, Horace and Jasper get up and follow you

"Hey, what's going on?" you take a tote bag and take what you need. "I have to go to the baroness right away, she has been in the rain since I left and she feels bad because of me." Jasper and Horace look at each other and at the same time say "We're going to find a car!" then they hurry to leave to find... steal a car. Once you have everything you need you quickly go down and see a black and white panther De Ville. Horace yells at you to come in, which you do. "Guys, this car is amazing!" Horace laughs "And it even goes with your hair!" "Ooh now I understand why you took this one." Jasper starts the car and tries to go as fast as he can.

When you arrive you thank the boys for the ride and then you enter the mansion since it was open. You were about to call the baroness but you don't need to since you see her sitting on the stairs. You rush and kneel in front of her, taking her face in your hands. You can tell she cried because of the makeup on her cheeks. "God you must freeze your hair and clothes are soaked, why did you stay in the rain?" "You're here, I was waiting for you." The baroness tries to avoid your gaze. "Love? What's wrong?" She closes her eyes, "I don't want to talk right now..." she says loud enough. "It's okay come on, get up, you can't stay like this." You take her by the arm and you go up the stairs to the bathroom.

You turn on the water to fill the tub and remove makeup from your love. She turns her head again to avoid your gaze, which worries you a bit but you still want to take care of her. Once her face is cleaned you try to look at her in the eye but she is still avoiding you. You know she will talk to you when she wants to so you continue the process and undress her. She gets goosebumps when you take her dress off. You help her to go in the bathtub then put several soaps that smell good in the water. You hear little noises and sobs, she cries.

I promise she is not going to cry for long, I love her too much to do that! I think there is only a few chapters next but it's not over yet krkrkrkrkrk

-Djedje <3