0.8

"Sometimes I look at you and I wonder how I got to be so damn lucky"

3rd person POV

"No we're not drunk." Five sighed to Delores. "We're working." Y/n smiled. "Yes, it's about the eye thing." Five rolled his eyes. Delores was getting more attention from his wife.  "This is the place it was made. Or... will be made." Y/n explained. "We just have to wait.".

"Five. Y/n!" Five and y/n woke up and saw Luther knocking on the window. He opens the passenger door and pushes y/n making her sit on fives lap. "Hey, guys." Luther tries to sit but barely fits.

"What are you.." five rubs his eyes. "Oh, my God..." y/n groans as she was pushed. "You okay?" Luther finally sits
"You shouldn't be..." Y/n starts but gets cut off.

"How did you find us?" Five places y/n in a more comfortable position in his lap. "Um..." Luther turns his head at Klaus.

"Hey, baby... Hey, a little privacy, guys. We're really hitting it off back here." Klaus says dancing with Delores in the back. Y/n throws a ball of water at him making him scream.

"Get out! You can't be here! Were  in the middle of something." Five sternly says to Luther. "Any luck finding your one-eyed man?" Klaus sits. "No." Y/n sighs.

"What's he talkin' about?" Luther points to Klaus. "Does it matter? It's Klaus." Five responds. Y/n didn't hear this for she was staring at Klaus as he practically groped her best friend.
"What do you want, Luther?" Y/n brings her attention back at the big man siting in her seat.

"Um...So, Grace may have had something to do with Dad's death. So I need you to come back to the academy, all right? It's important." Luther explains.

""It's important." You have no concept of what's important." Five rolls his eyes.

"Did I ever tell you guys about the time I waxed my ass with chocolate pudding?" Klaus laughs. "It was so painful."

"What are you still doing here?" Five groans.
"Hey!" Y/n hits fives arm.

"What? I... What? I need an excuse to hang out with my family?" Klaus is definitely offended.

"We're trying to have a serious conversation." Luther turns to Klaus.

"What, and I'm incapable of being serious? Is that what you're saying?" Klaus puts his hand over his heart.

-"Luther's got a point, you should get out." Five points out the window.

"Fine!" Klaus leaves the van. "Poor Klaus." Y/n sighs.

"What the hell are you up to?" Luther points at the two kids. "You wouldn't understand." Five looks at his wife. "Try me. Last I checked,
I'm still the leader of this family." Luther crosses his arms. "Well, last I checked, I'm 28 years older than you." Five shoots back.

"You know what your problem is?" Luther scoffs. " Really hoping you'll tell me." Five sarcastically responds.

"You think you're better than us. Both of you. Ever since we were kids. But the truth is, you're just as messed up as the rest of us. We're all you have. And you know it." Y/n rolls her eyes at this long speech luther was giving.

"I don't think that I'm better than you, Number One." Five eyes him. "I know I am. I've done unimaginable things, things you couldn't even comprehend."

"Right." Luther scoffs.

"Just to get back here and save you all." Five continues but stops as they hear the store bell ring.

"Stop!Hey! Stop right now!" A police chases Klaus. "Hey, bitches!" Klaus waves at his siblings.
"Out of the way, asshole!" Klaus almost gets hit by a car.

"Now I'm starting to wonder if that was the wisest decision." Y/n sighs.

"Don't worry I will go back with you." Y/n turns to Luther.

"Really?!" Five and Luther say at the same time.
"Yeah. See you later fivey. <3" y/n kisses fives cheek and get out the car with Luther.

"Weird I thought you would've stayed with five since he's your husband and all that." Luther says to y/n as they walk along the sidewalk. "Luther. Shut the hell up." Y/n sighs and the two walk home.

Y/n POV:

Once we got home Luther said they'd be in the living room. I nodded and went upstairs. I didn't want to be in the middle of anything so I read a few pages of a book and remembered why I was here. I went downstairs and it was certainly the wrong time because I heard yelling.

"Look, I knew that if you found it on Mom, you'd lose your shit, just like you're doing right now." Diego yelled at Luther.
"Diego, you son of a bitch." Luther scoffs. "Hey. No. Stop you two!" I shout at them. "God how many times do I have to stop you 2 from fighting.."

"Look, I know Dad wasn't exactly an open book. But I do remember one thing he said. Mom was, well, designed to be a caretaker, but... also as a protector." I stood next to klaus on a pole.

"What does that mean?"

" She was programmed to intervene if someone's life was in jeopardy." Vanya answered for me.

"Well, if her hardware is degrading, then...We need to turn her off."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. She's not just a vacuum cleaner you can throw in a closet! She feels things, I've seen it!" Diego yells.

"She just stood there, Diego, and watched our father die." Luther points back.

"I'm with Luther." Allison nods. "Surprise, surprise." Diego looks at her. We all knew Luther and Allison liked each other.

"Yeah, she shouldn't get a vote." Diego points at vanya. "I was gonna say that I agree with you." Vanya defends.

"Okay. She should get a vote." Diego nods.

"What about you, stoner boy? What do you got?" Luther points at Klaus.

"Oh, so, what? You need my help now? Oh, "Get out of the van, Klaus!" "Well, welcome back to the van."" Klaus smiles as I pat his shoulder.

"What van?" Allison questions.

"What's it gonna be, Klaus?" Luther ignores Allison. "I'm with Diego, because screw you!And if Ben were here, he'd agree with me." Klaus points

"So that's three to two?"

"Vote's not final yet." Allison points out.
"Thank you." I sigh.

"Five's not here." Allison points out
"What the hell!" I shout. "Am I a ghost?!" "Oh right. Y/n we already know you're with me right." Luther points at her. "Nah screw you. I'm with Diego!"

"The whole family has to vote. We owe each other that." Allison ignores me again.

"No, we should wait." "But isn't five y/n'ss husband. He'll definitely side with his wife." Klaus points at y/n. "Actually I have no say in his decisions." I sit on the couch. Just because we're married doesn't mean we have the same opinions. We do in coffee though. It's the best. Wait why am I thinking about coffee right now? I want coffee now.

A/n: 1177 words. I'm back. Hopefully it'll stay like that.