Part three//tired.

The next day was a quiet one for The Avengers. Friday's were never quiet, Olesia would wake everyone up from her singing. Which was always a good way to wake up, as her voice sounded almost angelic. But not today, today she woke up and slipped on some black leggings and an oversized grey tee shirt. Olesia had a ratty messy bun in, no makeup and grey sneakers. She had been quiet since James's house; they considered Wanda reading her mind but that was out of the question. As Wanda and Pepper didn't want that happening.

Olesia: Hey, Happy. I'm ready to leave.

Happy: give me five.

Olesia sat in the kitchen, as she waited for Happy. She was emotionally and physically tired, not getting a wink of sleep, and her lovely period started, making her grumpier. Instead she stayed up and did the entire project to distract her mind, so now the presentation was done, and Pete and Ned just had to go through and make adjustments.

Last night Olesia tried to sleep, yet her heart was absolutely broken. She didn't expect her boyfriend to cheat on her, she had spent some of the night going through old messages and listening to voicemails. Hearing the problems, and reading the issues, that is Olesia. She's too clingy, too emotional, doesn't give James what he needs, spends too much time with Peter and Ned, isn't as smart as her parents.

She barely got five minutes of sleep, when she did. It was a quick dream of Tony, telling her how disappointed he is. How she wasn't smart, she spent too much time with boys and not enough with her studies. After she woke up, she decided to focus on studying and getting good grades. She knew it was a dream and he wouldn't say that, as her dad was literally a playboy. He probably has another kid across the world. As five minutes passed, she pushed the bridge of her glasses up and stood up with a yawn. Walking through the living room and down the foyer.

Olesia: I'm leaving, I'll message when i'm at school.

She knew no one was awake, she didn't have the energy to sing today. It was part of her morning routine, or ritual as Pietro would say. She would wake up, turn music on through her phone, and sing along with the track, waking everyone up, if they wanted to or not, then makeup and hair, getting dressed, breakfast, and school.

The air was warm today, with a light cool breeze. It was a beautiful day, the clouds were fluffed to perfection. The sun peeked through like a painting, the trees and grass were a bright green. Happy pulled around and parked in front of Olesia, she opened the door and threw her bag in before getting in.

Olesia laid down in the back, bringing her knees to her chest and pulling her arms around each. She quickly fell asleep to the small lulls of the music, the slow driving, and the chitters of the birds. Olesia hadn't had a good sleep like this for months, due to problems. Around four months into her relationship with James, she had fallen into a depression. That wouldn't leave, she of course put it on herself. James constantly reminded her, It wasn't anyone's fault but her own.

Happy knew something was up, he continued to drive slowly as he was early today. Olesia nodded off in the back and Happy tried to drive the back roads to avoid traffic and let her sleep. He noticed she was tired, as the bags under her eye explained it. He never pointed out anything that looked off with her, like he would Peter. Happy knew if he said anything, she'd just cry and he wanted to avoid that.

Her family noticed, and spent every minute they had with her, pulling a smile on her face, making her laugh, just letting her enjoy her life. Nat and Wanda always had a feeling about James and after last night, it was correct. You don't leave your boyfriend's house, a shaking, crying mess. It was hard on the eyes, how sad she was, and everyone wanted to get to the bottom of it.