Part forty-six//tired.

Loki's birthday is in a few days, December seventeenth. She had a plan but in order for it to work, she needed to go to the compound. She was unsure of how she would, not wanting to get into another argument with Loki.

But she wanted to fix this argument with Tony, and invite her family over for his birthday. She knew Loki would love for his birthday to be only them, at home all day, naked and exhausted. Though she wanted to make him feel special, in a different way.

Her plan was simple, make up with Tony, have a private night for Loki's birthday, plan a party for him a few days later, and hopefully everything would work.

Olesia moved out of the closet, slipping a zip up sweater through her arms, matching with her black leggings and yellow loose crop top. She turns to look at Loki, smiles briefly before moving to the bedside table. Grabbing pen and paper, she writes quick note.

Good morning my love,

I'm going to the compound. I'll be home soon, don't worry. I love you and I'll see you when you wake <3

Olesia...

Leaving it next to the alarm clock for him to see when he wakes. Delicately kissing his forehead, she takes a step back and then leaves the room. Bracing herself for what may happen.

४४४

Olesia opened the door to the compound, this used to be her home, she didn't have to knock. Kicking the white runners from her feet, she walked down the halls.

She noticed some small changes, an extra meeting room, a larger kitchen. She understood the construction noises now, though didn't understand why he decided to randomly change some of the compound.

Passing by the kitchen and lounge area, not seeing Tony. She continues through the compound, checking his bedroom, the training room, pool room, movie room, and finally the meeting room.

Hearing voices, she stopped.

She sat next to the door, listening in on the meeting. Hearing aggravation, and pleading.

"Tony, you can't ignore her any longer." She heard Steve say.

"She's ignoring me Rogers. If she wants to work things out, she comes to me." Tony replied back.

So naturally, she burst in. Opening the door, a smile on her face she walked through. Eyeing Tony, her smile dropped and she sat down. Next to Steve, then he cleared his throat.

"Guys let's go." Steve says, Sam whines.

"I wanna watch the drama." He says, through a whiny voice.

"Get out birdman." Olesia says, her eyes staying on Tony.

The group sighs and leaves the room. The father and daughter never breaking eye contact. Tony moves to sit across from her, and Olesia sighs exhaustedly, a wave of concern crosses his face.

"Dad I'm tired." She says to him, he nods understandably.

"I can't fight anymore, not having you in my life was okay at first. But I miss you more and more everyday, I don't want to hate you. Not anymore." She says, a small smile pulled on his face.

"But that doesn't mean what you said didn't hurt, and our relationship will ever go back to what it was. I know you favor Peter over me, and you always will. I just hope in future time you can choose to favor both of us equally." She says, Tony sighs.

"Olesia, I'm sorry. I really am, angel. I never meant to hurt you and honestly didn't know that was how I felt until I said those words. My mind chose to stick with it and It felt like I blacked out, I'm sorry." He says, Olesia nods.