Chapter thirty-five//the stone.*

Olesia woke up around nine, immediately dreading the time. Grabbing her glasses she pushed them on, before pushing Loki's heavy green blanket off her. The cold nipped at her skin, then as she began to move she was trapped.

This man.

Loki's arm was around Olesia's waist, holding her in, and not allowing her to leave. Olesia sighed, slumping down to the pillows again. As she looked away Loki smirked, then Olesia turned back to him and had an idea on how to wake him up.

"Baby." She started, her hand moving to his face, Loki didn't open his eyes.

"Amore mio/My love." She said, with an over exaggerated Italian accent. While in Italy she learned some phrases like My love, darling, I love you. Just cute affections for Loki, though he still didn't budge.

"Darling." She whispered, moving close to his ear. Loki finally opened his eyes and Olesia let out a breath.

"Good morning love." He said, Olesia smiled weakly.

"Good morning. I'm nervous." She said Loki sat up, pulling her closer to him. Olesia turned and sat on his lap, her legs wrapped around his body while her arms stayed on his face.

"Banner can wait, I'll make you feel good, replace the nerves?" Loki asked, his hands moving from her waist to her ass, his eyes flicking to her's for approval. Olesia nodded, a shade of pink crept onto her face.

"Lay down." He said, Olesia climbed off him, and laid next to him, Loki moved away from his side and over top of her.

Bringing a pair of cuffs out of nothing, he connected her hands to the bed frame. leaving one free to move. Moving down her body, he laid small kisses.

Olesia looked to Loki, her thoughts moving rapidly. Though as his finger's started to move along her folds, her thoughts vanished. Her feelings immediately picking up on this, and starting to make her feel needier.

Letting out a small moan, Loki moved his eyes up her body to meet hers. Already seeing them hazy and closed, he smiled to himself. He truly is a god. His finger moved to her clit, slowly moving against it. Slowly applying increased amounts of pressure, he bit his lip.

"Your ravishing, darling." He said, making Olesia blush even harder.

Olesia looked down to Loki the best way she could, meeting his gaze. Loki looked to Olesia, with a small smirk, he dipped his head down. Moving his finger away, Olesia whined. Only to be shut up by his tongue.

His tongue lapped up and down her folds, applying pressure at her clit. Loki used two fingers to pump inside of her as his mouth sucked her clit. The feeling of overstimulating her in the best way possible. She let out small moans, occasionally his name landed on her tongue as he hit her sweet spot.

"Lo- Sir. Don't stop, please." She moaned out.

Olesia immediately felt her release, Loki's tongue continuing to work wonders. Lapping up and down her folds, as if this was the best thing he had eaten. Olesia let out a whiny moan, and Loki looked up to her.

"Cum, my love." He said, and Olesia obeyed by moaning his name over and over.

Finally feeling the stress, the tension, the worry, and the doubts leave her body. Olesia felt her worlds colliding, finally having the release she needed. As Olesia finished, Loki devoured every last inch of her release.

Meeting eyes, Loki held a smirk on his face, while Olesia still looked nervous, but not for the reasons from before. Loki sighed, Undid the cuffs and stood up and held out his hand. Olesia slowly moved out of the bed, grabbing her shorts and pushing them on.