1 - Acafellas

𝟷 - 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚜

𝟷 - 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚜

Macy had never been the type of person to say no to people. It was a bad habit of hers that seemed to have kept many of her past 'friendships' in tip top shape. That's why Macy had been coerced into spending time with Finn, who promised to help her make some more friends at McKinley because he claimed that Brittany cheating of her tests didn't count.

She currently sat in the corner of the Choir room with her English homework out infront of her, hoping to get some of it done before her weekend was most likely taken by another impromptu trip to NYU organised by her parents.

Finn was currently filling the girl in on everything that had happened with glee club since the pep rally, which included Santana, Quinn and Brittany joining, Rachel replacing Mr Shue with some Dakota Stanley guy because Mr Schue can't dance, and Mr Schue basically quitting due to this.

"Well, it sounds to me like Rachel needs a bit of tough love, you know? Like someone needs to tell her she can't go around putting people down, even if it is a creep like Mr Schue," Macy said quietly as she wrote in her textbook, trying to help the stressed boy.

Ignoring her comment about Mr Schue, Finn spoke up, "exactly! Anyways, Mr Schue is in this acapella group now, and I think I might join, considering I'm quitting glee now."

Macy was shocked at how this boy was just joining clubs now, regardless of what people thought and smiled slightly at him, "well good for you. Just stay away from Coach Tenaka, I heard he has some like infectious crap going on."

Finn nodded as the bell rang, signaling for the two to head to class.

----

Macy, once again was being dragged around by the Hudson boy, and was now sat back in her corner seat in the Choir Room as she watched Mr Schue and the Finn try and sort out choreography while they waited for Ken and the new mystery recruit.

"Ok, so if we start like this and transition to the hands, and one by one we show off some moves?" Mr Schue suggested to Finn as he showed him the steps he was thinking of.

Finn tried coping them causing Macy to laugh lightly at him, making Mr Schue jump as he hasn't realised the quiet girl was there.

"Shut up, Macy," Finn groaned as he collapsed into the chair beside him.

She smiled at him before speaking up softly, "it's not you, it's the dance moves. I mean they work for Mr Schue and probably Coach Tenaka, but your younger and can't really pull off the whole 'I'm old and fragile, so I can't do much' thing. No offence Mr Schue."

Mr Schue spoke up hesitantly as he motioned at the girl, "none taken. Did you have anything in mind?"

Macy shrugged and shrunk back into her metaphorical shell slightly, "ugh, I don't know about that..."