4 - Vitamin D

𝟺 - 𝚅𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝙳

𝟺 - 𝚅𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝙳

"Five, six, seven, eight. Step, turn, out, in, ball-change, step ball-change step. You, you, you, you. And ba-ba-ba. turn..." Mr Schue says as most of the group (not including Mike, Brittany and Macy who were actually doing quite well), stumbled along as he started becoming frustrated. "Come on, guys, you're sleepwalking on me here. Give me some energy. We've got sectionals in two-."

Mercedes spoke up interrupting the frustrated teacher, "Please, sectionals is going to be a breeze."

This behaviour had started the previous week when Mr Schue had announced the competition for sectionals; which just so happened to be Skyler's glee club, and a school for girls just out of Julie. 

"Maybe so but if we coast through sectionals, we're gonna get killed at regionals. We have got to be on our games," he says trying to rally up the club.

Kurt started laughing, drawing everyones attention to them. "Sorry. Funny Youtube. It's the grape stomping one."

Macy looked around at the club who was obviously slacking, slightly annoyed that most of them weren't even concerned about their competition. It was times like this that she remember not everyone treated Skyler like her and Luka did, and it brought down her mood miserably.

"Alright," she started gaining everyone's attention, as they looked at the girl curiously. "We can't just sit back and assume that Haverbrook and Jane Adam's isn't competition."

"Oh please, we are going to crush them. I mean it's a bunch of disabled kids and criminals," Santana said causing Macy to roll her eyes.

"Your all horrible," she muttered as Rachel raised her eyebrows at the girl in a way which Macy would consider way too over the top.

"Excuse me, we are not horrible. We just simply think that because we can actually hear the beat, we might have a better chance than the Haverbrook kids."

"My brother goes to Haverbrook," she said sternly as the Glee kids all looked away in embarrassment. "He also happens to be in their Glee Club and yeah Rachel, you're right. He can't necessarily hear the music, but being in Glee makes him feel normal and trust me, he doesn't get that feeling often."

----

Coach Sylvester sat behind her desk with a protein shake in hand, watching Santana and Quinn look at her quietly.

"Ladies... you should be disappointed in yourself. I sent you into the glee club to help me take them down, and all that has happened was they gained 4 new members, which mean they are one step closer to sectionals." She said to them with distaste as the girls all looked down in shame.

"It seems as if you are going to need the extra help, considering even with your above average test scores, you seem to lack the brains needed to complete this simple task." She said with a glare before she stood up and started pacing back and forth muttering to herself, "none of the other cheerios have anywhere near your level of competitiveness to even think about choosing them."