6 - Mash Up

𝟼 - 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚄𝚙

𝟼 - 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚄𝚙

Macy sat at the table, eating breakfast across from her dad who had offered to drop her and Skyler off at their seperate schools that morning. Normally the girl would refuse, out of fear of someone seeing that her dad still dropped her off, but with the confidence she had gained from Glee she just nodded catching the man by surprise.

"So, how's school been Missy. Hear you joined Glee, yeah?" Micheal asked his daughter as she spooned cereal into her mouth.

Macy nodded with her mouth full and her dad smiled, "good for you. You know, I was a bit of a musician when I was in High School too."

Stacy walked into the room with a piece of toast in hand, searching for her keys while staring at her husband, "don't go scarring our daughter, Mike. She doesn't need to know about that unfortunate phase."

Macy laughed as she headed into the kitchen, "well now I need to know. I know you were in a band but I assumed that was when you were in university with Uncle Mark."

Stacy shook her head with wide eyes, handing Skyler his lunch as he walked out to head to school, "No torturing our daughter with those stories. Now, hurry up and get to school, you don't want to be late."

Micheal winked at his daughter and waited for his wife to leave before leaning over to his daughter and whispering, "I'll tell you in the car."

---- 

Macy stood at her locker next to Noah who was telling her about the strange dream where Rachel climbed in his window, when she noticed Karovsky walking down the hallway with a slushie in hand. She ducked behind her locker door pulling Noah behind aswell as the boy walked past them ignoring them both.

"Oh thank god," Macy breathed out in relief as Puck returned to his spot next to her. "I had a clean streak with slushies, didn't want that streak to be broken."

Macy turned to see where the boy had headed, and saw Quinn and Finn with slushie dripping down their fronts. Finn snaps out of his shocked state and pushed the bully backwards. Puck goes to intervene but Macy holds him back, telling him to wait there as she grabs her spare clothes (pack for slushie emergencies) and heads towards Quinn.

"Screw you, Karofsky! You and your Neanderthal puck-heads are nothing!" Quinn screamed at him as Macy pulls on her hand, dragging her to the girls bathroom away from the fighting boys.

She flipped the toilet seat down, and had Quinn sit on it as she gathered paper towels to dry the girl off.

"Thanks, Mace." Quinn says to the girl as she pulls her damp hair back.

Macy smiled lightly at the girl she called a friend, "It's okay. Couldn't have you walking around dripping in slushie all day." She stopped wiping Quinn's face and reached down beside her grabbing the clothes, "here. Put these on. Their not exactly your usual dress look, but it's comfortable."