2 - Preggers

𝟹 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜

𝟹 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜

Macy got up on Monday the next week and was shocked out of her tired state by her older brother sitting at the kitchen table with his back to her. Widening her eyes she slipped into the bathroom, not wanting any sort of social interaction and got dressed for the day.

Soon enough she was dressed and had her makeup done, which meant she no longer had any sort of excuse to stay in the bathroom, leading her to quietly open the door and slip into her 90's style kitchen without being seen by her brother.

Of course, the universe was not on her side that morning, and when she dropped the glass jar which held the jam, her brother came rushing into the kitchen. Cursing quietly she leant down to pick up the pieces of glass, before she was stopped by her brother with the dustpan, and he swept the glass into the bin.

"Well good morning to you to, Macerson. Not going to greet me were you? Thought you would have missed me more, considering I have been gone for months," he said dramatically with a smug smile on his face as he brought her into a hug.

"Don't call me that, it's not my name." She rolled her eyes hugging him back before she continued speaking, "and plus, I have heard enough of you this past week. Rachel Berry has constantly been bombarding me with 'oh Luka can sing, I'm sure you can too'."

Luka sighed as he fell back onto the chair at the kitchen bench, "ahh, Rachel Berry huh? Yeah, don't get involved with her, she's crazy. Followed me around all senior year."

Skyler Hunter walked into the kitchen dressed in his Haverbrook uniform, signing a quick 'good morning' to his siblings before he silently made his way towards the toaster.

Macy smiled at her younger brother and signed back as her phone buzzed causing Luka to lift an eyebrow at the girl, "is that a guy I need to beat up?"

"No. No beating up anyone. Beside, he's just a friend."

"A guy friend?" He questioned with a smirk.

Skyler looked at the two and read their lips, smirking and signing to his brother as Macy's back was turned, 'like she could get a boyfriend anyways.'

Luka snorted and tried to cover his smile with a cough as Macy turned around and rolled her eyes, smiling slightly, "yes. A guy friend, but he has a girlfriend and he just wants me to help him with something to do with glee or football."

Luka nodded his head and checked the time, grabbing his keys and nodding at the two kids signing as he talked for his brother, "okay, well I'm going to get us McDonald's and then drop you off at school."

Macy smiled lightly, "okay. But I want hotcakes."

'Fuck yeah'

Luke nodded and laughed, "alright."