5 - Throwdown

𝟻 - 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗

𝟻 - 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗

"As we head into sectionals, I wanna get some feedback. Like, what kind of stuff you guys would like to be doing. Is there anything... any music in particular... that you guys wanna do?" Mr Schue asked the glee kids as they all looked at him in shock.

Mercedes was first to speak up drawing everyone's attention, "Can we maybe try something a little more black?"

"I agree. We do an awful lot of show tunes," Kurt said while nodding.

Macy smiled slightly and spoke up, causing the majority of the club to look at her in shock as she normally didn't volunteer her thoughts, "We should try 'Rap God'. I can do the fast part."

Ignoring Mike high fiving the brunette girl, Rachel spoke up. "It's Glee Club, not Crunk Club."

"Don't make me take you to the carpet," Mercedes threatened.

Mr Schue's eyes widened and he intervened before it could get ugly, "Fantastic! Thank you, Mercedes, Kurt, Macy. Duly noted. Anything else?"

"I can pop and lock," Mike offered to the teacher.

"That would go so well with my rapping skills."

The teacher sighed and nodded dejectidly, "Not really what we're goin' for, Mike... but... noted, noted, yes."

----

Macy and Santana walked through the hallways of McKinley together talking about their shared annoyance for Rachel. Despite her original thoughts, Macy was really starting to like being a cheerio and was starting to warm up to her fellow cheerios.

"I'm just saying, if she is going to voice her opinion everytime someone says something, it should at least be a good opinion," Santana ranted to the girl beside her as they headed towards their Spanish class.

They entered and took a seat next to Quinn who was talking to Finn.

"Agreed. I say we should either tape her mouth shut, or rip out her vocal chords. I'm good for either," Macy suggested earning a laugh and a high five from Santana.

Macy had to hand it to Santana, she was a surprisingly great friend and had really helped the quiet girl come out of her shell. Quinn claims it was the skirts and not the Hispanic girl, but Macy begs to differ.

Brittany walked in and sat next to Santana, waving at the other girls, "I got lost."

Macy looked at the girl and nodded, not even bothering wondering how she had managed to get lost.

----

The Glee Club sat in the Choir room watching Sue and Mr Schue flip a coin.