Chapter 6

Harry and Hermione loved the Addams house, they loved the family, they loved being away from Chippawa, but mostly they loved spending every waking second with the Addams kids. Sady all good things must come to an end and soon enough they were back at camp. But before they were sent back Hedwig was off giving Sirius and Remus permission to enter his vault and get a portkey to Hawaii, Hermione had gone ahead and booked them room in the same hotel Fester and Debbie were at. The goblins who did not care for wizarding affairs, and thus had no qualms about Sirius black entering Gringotts were more than happy to grant the portkey to them.

Remus had brought wolfbane with him preferring to kill conscious, but sadly did not rip Debbie apart. Though he did report smelling burning flesh, But Fester turned up just fine. "Her murder attempt has failed," Harry reported in a deadpanned tone.

"Wow I guess Addams blood, much like the Potter's really does keep you from dying," Hermione said in slight amusement. "I'm glad you gave us all blood runes," she said clutching hers which was on a ring.

"you're my family, it's no fun if one of you dies without me." Harry said holding Wednesday's hand and they walked down to the archery range. All of Harry and Hermione's makeshift family had blood runes he had carved for them on some type of jewelry. Harry had learned about the magical properties of blood in his first year and upon making his family imbued jewels with his own to keep them safe. He had done a blood ritual with Hermione that made her his blood sister, but the physical differences wouldn't come to her until she turned 16. The runes themselves made them hard to kill but not impossible. the ritual made Hermione just as invulnerable as a blood born Potter.

They were in line, for archery as Wednesday read out the post card from Fester, ""Dear Wednesday and Pugsley, I love you dearly, but I can never see you again."" an awkward boy struggled and basically gave up handing the bow to Pugsley ""When you are grown-up and very lonely, you'll understand. Love, Uncle fester,"" there was a beat of silence. "He's a dead man," she said as mournfully as she could muster.

"Not to worry beloved, Remus and Sirius will be following Fester and Debbie while they can."

"Go!" Gary snapped at Pugsley, so he loosed an arrow and a second later they heard a bird squawk.

Harry and Wednesday turned and saw that he had somehow hit an eagle, "It's an American bald eagle!" Becky ogled.

"But aren't they extinct?" Gary voiced his amazement and confusion.

"They are now," Wednesday deadpanned.

Hermione looked at her brother and whispered, "we should help it."

"No" He answered somewhat sorrowfully, "It's too late, for the Bird and the species."

Harry notched an Arrow and loosed it hitting dead on the bullseye. "I'll discard of the bird."

~~~

Hermione had not stopped pouting for a good hour. "Sister why are you pouting," Harry asked as the four sadistic teens sat behind the bleachers while Gary and Becky spoke to the campers. They were hiding.

"I wanted the bird."

"Sister I know what you really wanted and that bird would not have been your familiar," Hermione just whined at her brother and leaned her head in Pugsley's shoulder.

Wednesday was very interested, "You have a familiar already?"

"Yes, a few of our family does already but not many. Though we just don't call on them much. mine usually stays with me but I didn't want to subject her to this hell hole."

"I though you couldn't claim a familiar until at least 15," Pugsley added.

"You usually don't which is why I keep telling her its fine, you have Crookshanks," she mumbled something along the lines of 'not a familiar.'