a wonderful surprise

It was already Christmas when you swore that yesterday you wore a bathing suit when you and Jack went to a holiday in Miami just a few months before.
It was Jack's first Christmas as Chief and he decided to throw a party on Christmas eve till the first early hours of Christmas to celebrate all of the SSR achievements this year.
Apart from the agents and there partners Jack invited Angie, Jarvis  and Howard since they helped out.
You went shopping with Peggy and Angie the day before.
You bought a lovely dress.

The office was decorated with a Christmas tree and Christmas lights all over

Jack gathered all the guests coming a month before and planned a secret santa.
Not surprisingly he was your secret Santa. At first he couldn't decide what to buy for you 
One day you were showering and he saw the book you were reading before on the table.
He read a paragraph and saw that the male main character proposed in a party.
The lines that the character said popped an idea on what he should do.
He told Daniel and everything was prepared.
At the party there were 40s Christmas music playing in the background and you were talking with Peggy and Angie.
"Hey come we are going to open the presents" Daniel said came with a smile and feeling excited. You went all  to the room were you all worked, which a few hours before it was filled with desks 
"Ok now one by one grab the presents which says your name" Jack said to everyone.
Everyone opened the presents. Jack got a new tie and new suspenders from agent Goodwin.
You got Angie a necklace
Peggy got a mug from agent Moore with a saying ' Peggy Carter's property, this mug accepts only tea'.
Howard got a new fondue cup from Peggy and Howard got Jarvis a new apron.
Everyone thanked and hugged there secret Santa 
"Oh no I guess I am feeling dizzy" said Jack.
"So to make me feel better I am going to get down on one knee and get out the small box that warns me everyday the days left for me to live if I don't ask my doll wheater she wants to be my one in two billion, who is always by my side when I wake up everyday seeing her warm smile." He said getting in one knee while opening the box revealing a ring.
The guests moved out of the way leaving Jack on one knee and you standing in surprise with tears of joy standing a few feet apart from each other.
"Oh my God!" You said with your hands on your cheeks.
"Yes a big big yes" you said and Jack relived from the stress.
He got up and inserted the ring in your ring finger.
You hugged him, he spun you around and than kissed leaving everyone in awe.
Everyone began to slow danced.
"Remember the first mission we had together dancing like this?" He said softly whilst you leaning your head on his chest, his head leaning slightly on you head, his left arm holding your waist, his right hand holding your right and your left hand on his shoulder.
"How can I ever forget!" You smiled with no one interrupting you this time.