Chapter 1- Harry POV

Hey Guys... another new story... This one is pretty different with a lot of memories...It might be slightly confusing at first but trust me it gets better...

I collected the payment from the last customer of the day and headed to the back room. I flopped into a chair and began accounting up our earnings while simultaneously trying to think of an appropriate last line for the chorus of our new song. Liam entered the back room a few minutes later with a look of disgust. I chuckled, "Zayn and Niall kissing out there?" I smirked knowing that Liam was extremely innocent and hated watching our two best friends kiss. He nodded in frustration and flopped down on another chair beside me.

I finished off the accounting and finally decided to give my undivided attention to the song I was writing. Liam came up behind me and read the song while I continued to think of the next line. When he finished reading, he patted my back and complimented the song. I agreed with him, the song was really good. A few minutes later Zayn and Niall came in hot and sweaty, both panting slightly. Liam looked traumatized but I had grown accustomed to their kissing. After all, I had known them for three years and they had been dating for longer than that. Niall and Zayn were about to lean in for another kiss but I interrupted them by demanding Niall to help me with the song, earning me an approving look from Liam and an annoyed one from Zayn. I couldn't care less. Our concert was soon and this was the final song. After a collaborated effort from Niall and I ( and a few ridiculous inputs from Zayn ) we completed the song. I put down the book and sighed in exhaustion.

The day's work had worn me out and I was exhausted. This was our daily routine. The four of us had been friends since year 9 and now we were entering our sophomore year at university. We had started Linizha - that is our tattoo parlor - at the end of year 10. We all attend the same university and at 3 pm after Uni we open up the tattoo parlor. Monday to Friday we have Uni and the timing is only 3-7pm whereas on weekends when we are free, we are open from 10 am to 5 pm leaving some time in the evening to simply relax together. Though our tattoo parlor had such odd timings for such short durations, the place was rather popular and we made a good amount of money. Once a month, on Saturday night we would put up a mini concert within the shop itself and all of us had a wonderful time. Niall and I wrote the songs and music and played the guitar as we were the music majors. As for the singing, we all performed because even though Liam and Zayn were art majors, they both had great voices. Zayn and Liam were the tattoo artists because they were brilliant at artwork while Niall and I made bookings, did accounting and planned the concerts.

Over all working at Linizh was fun and we made a sufficient amount. I loved working with the boys and we were like a family. After work, the four of us sat and joked about for a while before Liam said he had to leave because he was taking his girlfriend Danielle out for a date. I left soon after, exhausted after a long day. It was Zayn's day to clean up and Niall decided to stay with him to keep him company.