Chapter 11 - Louis POV

Gemma entered the room first and I followed, concerned about Anne. She was laying there in bed a bandage wrapped tight around her head and her entire torso was bandaged. Her leg was casted and held at a height. Wires were connected to her body and she looked fragile, weak but mostly worried and that was the part that confused me - why was she worried? Gemma rushed over to Anne and hugged her, still sobbing heavily so I spoke, "Anne how? How did you get in the accident?" She sighed and spoke, her voice frail and dry, "I was in a bit of a rush as you know. Harry - he is admitted in the hospital and I was rushing to see him. It's my fault he's here and I was anxious and and ashamed so I was speeding slightly and my vision was blurred with tears. I didn't - didn't see the truck coming and it-it hit me." I could tell she was reliving the moment and a frightened expression crossed her face. 

Then what she said hit me. "Anne, is Harry fine? You said he's in the hospital. Why is he at the hospital?" I asked concerned about the boy I had grown to love. However, Anne simply shook her head and said, "It isn't in my place to tell you why Harry is hospitalized. As for his condition -the doctors all tell me he is alright but refuse to let me meet him. I just-just can't calm my mind down without seeing if he is fine. Lou can you perhaps go to his hospital room and speak to Harry's friends. Don't go inside; they will probably drive you away, even hit you. Just knock on the door and ask for Liam. Call him out and calmly introduce yourself. I am warning you he won't be pleased to see you but just tell him to come meet me in my hospital room. If he tells me Harry is fine, I'll finally be comforted."

"Of course Anne," I assure her. I'd do anything for her. I was slightly anxious hearing what Harry's friend's reaction will be on seeing me but I had to do this. Plus, I might get a glimpse of Harry and I really wanted to see him because my own mind was flooded with worry for Haz. I left the room and headed to the reception before asking for Harry's room number. I got the room number and walked to the room where Harry would be. I finally came outside the room. I took a deep breath and knocked.  

Dun.. Dun...Dun Cliffhanger.....