My First Day

Like any other day as a teenager I was just starting High school. When I got their my friend Lupe was walking toward me in a fast way. She was excited too!That's when I saw my crush Tyler since the 2nd Grade. I knew that this was gonna be a great year!Lupe started Walking to her classes room and told me I had to go to room 27. In there I seen my new teacher Ms.Hazel. She is blond with blue eyes is wearing a Navy shirt with blue jeans and White converse. I sat in my seat when she came up to me and gave me are new text books. She said she liked my outfit. I was wearing a little black sweater with a crop top with blue poke a dots and blue jeans with black converse backpack was purple with skulls. My classmates were really nice I made friends with this girl named Stacie. She seemed really nice. She was wearing a gray dress with dark brown hair and black bobs. She showed me around during nutrition. Then it was 3 period my teacher was Mr.Doge he gave me my P.E clothes and told me my locker combination and P.E Inquirmnts.then it was off to lunch I sat with my friend Lupe. She looks is wearing a red shirt with black leather jacket with blue jeans and black combat boots with short light brown hair.We went to the library during 7 period because we are suppose to read 1-4 books each month Ms.Hazel said. Then it was time to go home I'd my homework and ate some dinner and went straight to bed . I had the greatest day ever!