chapter seven

Beth is going to be home in an hour and we are putting the last of what needed to be in place together before she got home. rick was mad at me still and had been ignoring me. I felt bad and I want him to forgive me but I don't know how he also stole the lasso and now that's gone. summer comes into my room. "so where are we going" she asks 

"oh, I haven't really thought that far I can't really leave this planet without the ship or portal gun and rick isn't really happy with me at the moment. if we are lucky he will let me borrow the ship" I frown 

"you know he won't stay mad at you he likes you too much" 

"what does that mean" 

"Nothing we can talk more about it later" summer then leaves my room when we hear the car pull up. I go to see beth was back and with a new tan. summer and Morty go up and hug her. 

"hey guys how was everything" 

"good hey I and Jan are going on an adventure"

 "without rick" beth seemed hesitant.

"don't know where they're going to go" rick takes a sip of his flask.

"dad will you go with them just in case," beth asks worriedly. 

"I can send them somewhere that is safe then get them later" rick opens a portal and shoves us through it. we look around the sky is pink and the ground is blue. the planet is called Vrop and it isn't totally harmless but I knew exactly what we are going to do here. 

"Okay so this is alice in wonderland world" I sigh. 

"well what are we going to do" 

"go find a Quillut" I start to walk and summer follows I take out a detector and I follow where the little machine tells me to go. we start to get surrounded by fog and I knew we are here. we get to a huge slug-like creature who is too busy puffing smoke. "don't breath this stuff in it will make you hallucinate." I hand summer a gas mask and she puts it on I put my own on as well. 

"Who goes there," the slug asks before taking another puff. 

"We are looking for the day," I ask he turns his head and looks over at a scroll and I head over. there is a drawing of a battle I look in the day's before and that it was filled with the two kings fighting over a queen who was stolen. "where did she go" I ask 

"no one knows but the kings blame each other if she isn't found then this will be the end for the kings." 

"well I know what we are going to do thank you" we walk away and once we are out of the fog we take the gas masks off. "we are going to find a queen so we are going to the west kingdom to start." we start to make our way over to the West kingdom and as we walk it was getting boring. 

"so who kidnapped the queen" 

"don't know but they are obviously blaming each other." we enter the small town and I see townspeople all over the place. I head over to a woman who has yellow skin and white hair with five eyes. "hey do you know where we can find the king" I ask the woman nods and takes us to the castle. once we get there she speaks. 

"they stole the queen" she shouts and points to us and the guards surround us. I get out the lipstick and I hand it to summer who presses the button and a huge but lightweight sword comes out and I get mine at the ready as well. 

"what the shit lady I never said that I want to help find her" the king stands and halts the guards. 

"so you are not one of my ex's soldiers." 

"no, we aren't we are just trying to look for the queen we need her DNA" I go up to the king. he leads us to a room that looks like a child's room.