Chapter nine

I woke up the dream I had we nothing special rick was there sure but we didn't do anything. I put the small device on my nightstand and I get dressed into a black teeshirt and black skinny jeans with fuzzy socks. I go to the kitchen and I start on breakfast I hear the familiar burp of rick Sanchez but I keep cooking. he goes to the fridge and gets out some juice and pours himself a glass. "what's for breakfast" 

"pancakes and bacon" I smile he must have forgotten just like I thought he would. he sits at the counter on the barstool and messes around on a phone. he takes a sip of his drink then heads to the garage to do whatever it is he has to do today. after about thirty minutes I was done cooking and everyone was seated eating it was quiet due to everyone having just woken up. 

"hey Janis I'm sorry I snapped last night I was tired and" Morty starts 

"no it's okay Morty I understand" he smiles he must have felt bad but I don't blame him sometimes the things rick drags him to is just a lot for a young kid. the bus pulls up and Morty and summer rush out and beth looks at the time. 

"I better get going I'll be home late there is this horse coming in and she needs a c section it's going to be a pain in the ass and I have to prepare for it" beth groans and hugs rick before leaving. I gather all the dishes and I start to clean up. rick starts for the garage and stops. 

"Are you coming or not" he groans. 

"what do mean" I was confused. 

"I asked you on a date" he seemed as if he was uncomfortable.

"I thought you would forget" I smile "okay just let me finish this" he rolls his eyes and goes to the garage. my heart was doing flips. I finish cleaning quickly and I get my lab coat and put on my boots and I go to the garage where rick was working on something. "I'm ready to go" 

"well get in," he says standing up and gets into the ship. I sit in the passenger seat nervously. he flies off the ride is silent. "have you ever been to Blips and Chitz" he asks and I shake my head "really" he seemed shocked. "how the hell, haven't I taken you there before" 

"no," I shake my head "what is it" 

"it's an arcade with drinks and food kinda like dave n busters but better I just have to make a stop first" he turns hard to the right and we fly into a parking garage. I sit waiting and an alien comes up to the car and I recognized him.

" Krombopulos Michael," I said startled. 

"holy shit Jan how is it going" 

"good actully" 

"you two know each other" 

"yea before you I went to Janis here and holy shit was it worth it. she has made some powerful shit do you have what I need" he asks 

"yeah here" rick hands him a gun and he seemed impressed "do you have what I need" Michael gets out a bag filled with coins and then hands them to rick. 

"Have a nice day, oh and you two should collab on a weapon it would be badass what are you to doing together anyways" rick starts to roll up his window "okay it's private I get it well I'll see you both some other time have a nice day" he then leaves. it was silent for a few minutes. 

"wonder who his target is" I muttered trying to make conversation. 

"someone wired he needed that thing to have a reverse aging effect" we then drive off 

"maybe it was a Hiroglam those things are hard to kill and if you send them back to infant ages then it would be easier" I state there is a moment of silence we pull into a handicapped spot and park. we walk in and I look around to see a whole bunch of games and aliens of all kinds. we head over to a game named Roy.