•───❝𝐎𝐍𝐄❞•

"This is the room

"This is the room." I muttered to myself, reading the numbers '213' on the wall bedside the door. I reached into my pocket, pulling out the small cold key. I carefully placed the key into the keyhole and turned it until I heard the lock click. I turned the doorknob and pushed the door open, a small gust of wing blew against my skin, sending a chill down my spine.

I took a moment to gaze about the small room that held two beds. It looked like I'd be having a roommate. With a tired sigh, I took my luggage and plopped myself on one of the beds. A chill ran through my spine once again as I looked over to the window. Someone had left it open.

I pulled myself off of the bed and pulled the window down. I looked up from the window, noticing a familiar looking pair walking towards the dorms.

A Couple Months Ago

"There's no way we're graduating!" Sasha said, barely holding herself together.

"I know!" Connie laughs. "I don't even understand how I got through the first semester as a freshman!"

"Oh, god! I don't know if I can do this, (name)!" Sasha cries, pulling on some of her hair.

"Sasha, my god, just take a breath." I stepped closer to her, cupping her face in my hands. "You're going to be okay. We're graduating with everyone today. Eren. Mikasa. Armin. Jean. Reiner. Ymir. Christa. Everyone. You're not alone, okay?"

Sasha nodded with closed eyes. "We're still going to college together, right?" She mumbled, looking up to me with sad eyes.

"Of course." I smile.

"Yep, I'm going to the same place you guys are." Connie butts in.

"If you can even get in." I mumble.

"I heard that!" Connie says, raising his voice. "I'll have you know, (name), that I have a very nice set of brains in here." He said cooking his head.

Sasha let out a little laugh, causing a smile to form on my lips. It looked like she was finally feeling better.

The day had passed and we all graduated. We found out that Armin, Eren, Mikasa, Christa and Ymir would also be joining us at Shiganshina College.

Present Time

I let out a long sigh as the bald man dropped all his stuff and the luggage all fell out. Sasha ended up bursting in laughter.

"How did I ever meet those idiots?" I mumble, taking a step back and sitting down on the bed. I was excited to see everyone again today. I wonder if I would be sharing a room with Mikasa or Christa or Ymir. I would hope it would be someone I already know so it's not too awkward.

I decided to start unpacking since I'd be staying her a while. There were two wardrobes to where me and my roommate can place our belongings. I chose the one closest to my bed so it would make sense. Every time I heard footsteps down the hall, I felt my nerves rising inside of me, hoping that it might be my roommate.