•───❝𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍❞•

"(Name)

"(Name)." I hear my name echo through the hall. I knew who's voice it belonged to. I turned slowly, finding the blond man standing at the end of the hall.

"What now, Zeke? I don't want the vitamins."

"Forget about the vitamins." He said, walking down the hallway to get closer to me. "I need you to come with me for a bit."

"I don't trust you, Zeke."

"I promise this won't be like last time, I just want to talk to you."

I continued to shake my head. "No." This is exactly what he said to me last time and I almost turned into a titan. "No, I'm not coming with you, Zeke."

His lips curled into a dark frown. I didn't care how intimidating he looked right now, I knew that I could not comply with him.

"Sorry, Zeke. Can I just go to my room now? I'm tired." I turned away from him walking down the hallway. I was relieved after taking a couple steps and hearing nobody following. I continued a couple more steps forward before he ran behind me, grabbing onto my arm and covering my mouth with his hand.

I tried to cry for help but he silenced me and threw me into his room.

He shut the door and locked it behind me and I quickly jumped up from the ground. "Let me go, Zeke." I demand, stepping closer to him. He was blocking the door so I had to get him out of the way first.

He shook his head and I felt my fingers curl up into a fist. "You can't hold me in here." I said, throwing my fist to his face. He caught my hand just before it hit him and punched me with his free hand. I stumbled back, holding onto my jaw where he landed a hit.

"Just let me go. What do you even want from me? I'm not an Eldian so you don't need to save me and I'm not a Marleyan so you don't need to attack me either. Just let me go."

"Can't, (Name). Not until I get to talk to you."

"Fine!" I laugh, plopping down on the ground. "Let's talk so I can get out of here."

"Thank you." He pulled out a chair and took a seat, still blocking the door. I tried studying the room for a moment, wondering if there was any way out. There was a window on one side of the room, but it had a lock over it since Zeke still wasn't trusted.

"Talk so I can leave." I said, crossing my arms.

"I know about you and Yelena." My ears perked up.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not dumb, (Name). It's obvious there's something between the two of you. You mean something to her and you're making her weak. She's tried talking me out of giving you the vitamins."