•───❝𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍❞•

"So how did the date go, (Name?" Sasha sits down in front of me, Mikasa sitting right beside her

I felt my cheeks warming at the thought of it. "It was really great, thanks for getting me ready."

"I'm glad." An occasional warm smile made its way onto Mikasa's face.

"What are we talking about?" Connie asks with a mouth full of breakfast.

"(Name) went on a date with Yelena last night." Sasha says, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh, your roommate? Oh yeah, you also got caught kissing her in the bathroom. Aren't you two cute?"

"They are!" Sasha giggles.

"I'll be sitting here." A familiar voice from behind me calls. Connie and Sasha smirk.

"Go ahead." I give Yelena some room as she takes her seat beside me.

"What are these idiots looking at?" She whispers, referring to Connie and Sasha.

"I think they know about our date."

Yelena gives me a smirk before turning her attention to her food.

"May I sit at your table as well?" This time Pieck was asking for permission at the table.

"Yeah, you don't have to ask, Pieck." She takes her seat beside Mikasa.

"What's everyone so quiet for?" She smiles, placing her food in front of her.

Mikasa whispers in her ear, informing her of some recent events that have taken place.

"(Name) and Yelena?" Pieck looks between the two of us. "Wow, Im so happy for you guys."

"Aren't they lovely?" Connie waved his fork around. "Sitting there in silence. How well the two of you are bonding."

"I'm trying to eat elf lord." Yelena mutter, stuffing her mouth with her breakfast.

"Elf lord?" Connie turns over to face Sasha. "Sasha, are my ears that big." Sasha laughs through her nose. "Sasha, if my ears are big, you must tell me!" He covers his ears with his hands.

"You didn't have to get all dramatic about it." I chuckle, poking my food with my fork.

Yelena nods her head in agreement.

"We better hurry, guys." Mikasa says, looking down at her phone. "Classes start in about fifteen minutes."

"Thanks for the heads up, Mikasa."

I stood from my spot to the trash can and threw away what was left of my breakfast and Yelena followed.

"See you in social studies." She winked, walking off to her first class.

"Would you want to walk with me to science, (Name)?" Pieck asked, throwing her garbage away.

"Sure."