•───❝𝐒𝐈𝐗❞•

"YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE WITH YELENA?" Sasha screams

"Yeah." I laugh, covering my ears from her volume.

"Wait, because you were in the bathroom together?"

"No, actually." I admit. "We had a bit of a moment before the whole bathroom thing."

"No way!" Sasha squeals. "So when is the date?"

"7 tonight. She told me she'd take me somewhere from the dorm."

"3 hours exactly." Sasha scratched her chin. "So what are you going to wear?"

"What am I going to wear?" I chuckle. "I haven't actually thought about that yet."

"Okay, Mikasa, we're figuring out what (Name) is going to wear."

"Wear to what?" Mikasa asks, stepping over to us.

"(Name) has a date with Yelena."

"Nice." Mikasa says in her usual monotone voice. "I noticed the way you were looking at her last night."

"Okay, but what should she wear?" Sasha ponders. "You know, I always thought you looked really good in (favorite color)."

Mikasa nods her head. "So is this like a casual date or is it something fancy?"

"I don't know, I should find something that's probably business casual instead of just casual."

"Right." Sasha says. "So, Mikasa, you ready to take (Name) shopping?"

"Of course." Mikasa says with a small smile. "(Name), we should probably go now, we only have a short amount of time and I want to do your makeup."

"Right, let's go then." The three of us walked out of the dorms into Sasha's car and she took us shopping.

"Oh, I can't believe you and Yelena are together. This is so exciting! I need to know Yelena." Sasha squeals.

"Me too." Mikasa says. "We should really get to know Yelena if she's such a big part of your life now."

"Yeah." I smile. "I think you guys will like her. I really do."

"You better!" Sasha says, looking back at me through the backup mirror. "You're going on a date with her."

"Hey, Sasha, do you know that Niccolo guy?"

The tips of her ears turn pink. "Yeah, why?"

"What do you think of him?" Sasha stays silent.

"Ive noticed the two of you are pretty close." Mikasa smirks. "Have a crush?"

"N-no!" Sasha stutters.

"Hm.. Okay."

We got the the store quicker than I thought we would.

"Lets find you a nice outfit, (Name)!" Sasha sings, skipping into the store.