•───❝𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓❞•

"Come on, (Name), I'd like to take you somewhere to dinner

"Come on, (Name), I'd like to take you somewhere to dinner." Yelena pouted, pulling lightly on my sleeve.

"Yelena, you've already taken me out somewhere. I want to do something for you."

"But (Name), I really like you and I want to take you somewhere tonight."

"Please, Yelena, I want to do this for you and then you can take me wherever."

"Fine." Yelena sighs, letting go of my arm. Me and Yelena went on a date just two nights ago but she was already getting really clingy. Onyankopon was right when he said there was a compassionate side her her. "When do you want to leave?"

"Maybe around six, so you can get some work done and get ready."

It was only two o'clock.

"Right. Come get me when it's time to go then." Yelena said, taking out her work and making herself comfortable on her bed.

I left the room, running down to Pieck's room. I knocked on her door rather loudly in order to get her attention.

She opened the door, looking slightly confused to see me standing there.

"Hey, (Name), is everything alright?"

"Yeah, I just need some advice." I said, fiddling with my fingers. Pieck invited me in her room. "I want to take Yelena somewhere tonight, but I think I'll need some help."

"So are you two going on another date?"

"Yeah, something like that."

"Why don't you just find a nice restaurant she'd like?"

"Well, I kind of wanted to surprise her." I sigh. "She surprised me, she made a whole picnic for me."

Pieck scratches her chin. "Oh! I know! We could create a drive in kind of movie thing! I have a projector and we could use a bed sheet for the screen. And then you could just decorate the trunk of your car where the two of you will watch the movie."

"Oh my god, Pieck, you're a life saver!"

Pieck flashes me a smile. "I don't think Niccolo would mind making any food."

"No, I think Ill just order something. Niccolo cooked for us last time and I don't want to overwork him. He might have some school work to do."

"Good call." Pieck said, walking over to her closet. "You just have to plug your phone into the projector and it will play whatever is on your phone."

She takes the projector and sets it in front of me. "Ill leave it here so you don't have to carry it around."

"Thank you, Pieck. I think I can set most of this up, I don't want to cause you any trouble."

"Don't worry about it! I'm not busy anyways."

I stepped out of her room, making my way back to my dorm.