•───❝𝐓𝐄𝐍❞•

Sasha's POV

Sasha's POV

"We should do something cute for them, they look like their getting along so well." I said, scratching my chin, hoping an idea would pop into my mind.

"Ill do their homework for them." Connie suggests, finishing the paper in front of him.

"Maybe, but I was thinking more of setting up a date for them."

"They've already been on a couple dates." Connie says, starting to bite his pencil.

"Yeah, that's what you do when your dating someone, you go on dates, Connie."

"I don't know, Sasha. I like my homework idea."

"How about you, Jean? You've been kind of quiet." I looked over to horse face. He was facing his lap most of the conversation and didn't offer much input.

"I like your idea, Sasha. I don't think they'd really want you doing their homework, Connie."

"And why not?"

"You're not very smart." I let out a small chuckle at Jean's comment.

"Fine." Connie shrugs, crossing his arms. "So what are you going to set up for them, then?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out." I said, pacing around the room. "Any ideas, Jean?"

"Sorry," horse face started, "but I've been pretty distracted."

"Oh!" I jump, skipping over to Jean? "Someone got a crush?"

Jean blushes slightly. "No."

"Tell me!"

"Well, there's this girl in my social studies." He mutters, looking at the ground.

"EKKK!" I jump around the room. "I'm making a date for you two next!"

"No, Sasha! I don't know if this will go anywhere."

"Who would refuse a horse face such as yourself?" I laugh, walking over to the door. "Good luck, Jean. I'm going to ask Hange for some advice."

"Why are you bothering a teacher now?" Jean asked, panicking slightly.

"They always know how to set something up with Mr. Ackerman and Mr. Smith."

I turn away from Jean, exiting my dorm.

༺♡༻