•───❝𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍❞•

things getting kind of dramatic

༺♡༻

"I don't really know if I want to go out today, Yelena. I'm getting tired." I sigh, flipping down on my bed.

"That's fine with me." Yelena starts. "I didn't have anywhere in mind anyway."

I laid face down on my bed, trying to fall asleep. I guess I couldn't since I've already woken up. I turn around, now laying on my back. I looked over, Yelena was sitting up in her bed on her phone.

"Yelena." She turned over to me. "Can I sleep in your bed?" She nods, scoring over to give me room.

"Why are you always wanting to sleep in my bed?" She asks, pulling me closer to her. "You have your own."

"Yours is nicer."

"How so?"

"Because you come with it." Yelena lets out a small chuckle before placing her phone down, giving me all her attention.

"I'm tired of these dorms." Yelena says, "Do you think we could look for an apartment near campus?"

I thought about it for a minute. Sharing a dorm with Yelena and actually living with her are two different things.

"You think you're ready for this Yelena?" I ask. My head was laying on her chest, so I looked up to see her reaction. She nods.

"I know it's kind of fast," she starts, "But I think this could be a good thing for us and we can get closer to each other."

I did feel like we didn't get much privacy here. "What about all our friends?"

"They'll still be going to the same school as us, won't they?" Yelena tucks my hair behind my ear. "(Name), I don't want to force you into this. If you're not ready, just tell me."

"No," I shake my head. "I want to, Yelena. It's just a big step is all."

"I understand." She says. "We don't have to do it immediately, I was just wondering if you'd be interested."

"Do you think we could look for an apartment?" Yelena nods, taking her laptop out of her bag.

"We should look for one within three miles of the school, just so we know we won't be late." I nod. Yelena placed the laptop on her lap and let me click through all the apartments available.

"Will we need two bedrooms, Yelena?"

"No, you're already sleeping with me."

I continued clicking through, one apartment catching my eye. "How about this one?" I ask, showing Yelena the screen. She hums, clicking my through the pictures.

"It looks nice. How close is it?"

"A mile and a half away."

"Yeah, I like this one." She said, looking through the pictures again.