•───❝𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍❞•

"Yelena!" I looked straight into her eyes

"Yelena!" I looked straight into her eyes. "I remember that we kissed." The dream last night of Yelena coming in closer triggered my memories. I remember now. I was at a party and me and Yelena were forced into the bathroom. That's where we kissed.

Yelena leans back a bit. "Took you long enough." She smirks. This is why nobody told me about Yelena. We must have been in a relationship and they didn't want me to get back with her without any feelings.

"Sorry I forgot." I mutter, scratching my arm nervously. I was still intimidated by her, but I felt better knowing a bit more about our past.

"Why weren't you in Mr. Ackerman's class yesterday?" I ask, looking up into her onyx eyes.

"I was tired." She sighed, "I just didn't really feel like going if I knew I couldn't pay enough attention."

"Did you sleep last night?" Yelena shook her head.

"Just a little."

"You should take the day off, get some rest, Yelena."

"No, that's not a good idea," She said, standing from her bed.

"No, it's fine. Ill take notes for you."

"No, you don't have-"

"Please, just rest Yelena." I said, pushing her lightly back onto her bed.

I left the room before Yelena could argue any more. I headed down to breakfast.

"(Name)!" Sasha smiled, waving me over to their table. I made my way over, sitting down beside Mikasa.

"My memories are coming back!" I laugh, taking a couple of bites out of my breakfast.

"Yay!" Sasha cheers.

"I'm glad your getting better." Mikasa says, the corners of her mouth turning up slightly.

"How's Yelena?" Sasha asks.

"She's fine, but she hasn't been sleeping lately." I said quietly. "How's Niccolo?"

Sasha's face turns pink. "Uhm, good. He asked me out last night."

"What!" I squeal, leaning closer. "So what all happened?"

"He took me out to eat and spent the night." She said, looking over to the side in slight embarrassment.

"Aw! That's so cute, Sasha!" I smile.

"How much do you remember of Yelena?" Sasha asks.

"I remember that she kissed me. And I think I'm starting to remember some of our dates."

"I'm glad." Sasha sighs. "You two were amazing together and I don't like seeing the two of you apart."

༺♡༻