•───❝𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍❞•

"And you just forgave him?" Sasha asks, leaning forward with her mouth full of breakfast

"Yeah." I sigh. "Yelena looked like she didn't want to have to deal with it and our past life had enough problems so.."

I asked around and apparently Mikasa, Eren, Connie, Jean, Pieck, Sasha, Armin and Niccolo all remember their past lives. I had never figured all of us shared a past.

"Makes sense." Sasha shrugs. "I'm too lazy to do anything about Zeke. Makes sense you wouldn't want to do anything either."

"Must have been scary confronting someone who did something like that in your past life." Mikasa said, taking a sip from her drink.

"Kind of." I answer. "I still don't trust him at all though."

"I don't either." Sasha said. "But it's not like he'll act violently here. This world is a lot more peaceful. He doesn't have to use violence anymore to get what he wants."

༺♡༻

I stepped into my dorm, but the room was empty. I sat on the bed, waiting for Yelena to get here.

The door opened and I looked up, only to find Sasha walking in. "Hey, (Name)." She smiles, closing the door behind her. "Yelena told me to come down here and get you."

"Why?" I asked, standing up from my bed. "Is something going on?"

"Yeah, there's something she wants to do with you. She's waiting for your right now. Follow me."

Sasha stepped out of the room, holding the door open for me. She lead me down the hallway and outside the dormitories. She opened the doors, a small chill running down my spine. The weather was starting to get colder.

"Just over here." Sasha said, grabbing onto my hand and leading me through the woods behind the parking lot.

A couple moments later, Sasha stopped and turned back to look at me.

"Sasha, where are we?" I asked, looking around. It still looked like we were in the forest. "Did you get lost?"

"No, it's over here." She said, grabbing my hand and jerking me over to the side. There was a small picnic laid out. The picnic was right by a small river.

"Can you let go of me already?" I turned my head to the side where the voice came from.

I found Connie holding onto Yelena's sleeve as she tried to pull away from him.

"You have to wait until (Name) gets here." Connie said. "We can't have you running off."

"What makes you think I'd run away from (Name)?"

"Guys?" Sasha steps in, taking Connie's hand away from Yelena. "We're here."

I walked over to the scene, standing between Yelena and Sasha.