•───❝𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄❞•

"How'd it go?" Pieck asked, taking a seat in front of me for breakfast

"It was great, thanks so much for the help, Pieck."

"I don't mind helping my friends." Pieck smiles. She looked around the cafeteria. "So, where is Yelena?"

"She's still asleep." I said, starting to eat my breakfast. I didn't mention the fact that we were sleeping together last night. "She'll probably come down here any minute now."

"I heard she's planning on taking you on a date tonight." Pieck winks.

"Yeah, she was begging to do that yesterday." I laugh.

"She really likes you, (Name)."

From the corner of my eye, I saw someone sitting down beside me.

"Hey, Yelena! Sleep good?" Pieck turned her attention to the person beside me. Yelena shrugged her shoulders.

"It was sleep."

The rest of breakfast was mostly silent. Yelena still looked tired and Pieck was trying to wake her up, but ended up failing.

Me and Yelena walked to the trash can to throw away what was left of our breakfast.

"(Name)," Yelena said, making me turn around to face her. "Can I take you on that date tonight?"

"Of course, Yelena." I acted surprised so she wouldn't suspect Pieck had told me anything. Yelena nodded her head. "Ill see you later tonight then, I have to get to my class now." I waved goodbye as she walked away from me.

"Science class for us, (Name)." Pieck giggles, grabbing my arm and skipping down to Hange's room.

"What crazy experiment will we be doing today?" I asked sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

༺♡༻

Hange's class that day was semi normal, as normal as a class could be with an insane teacher. They just had us review what all we had learned to get a good idea on how their class should go.

I sat in my seat in social studies, waiting for Yelena to show up. Mr. Ackerman was talking in the doorway with Mr. Smith. I remembered what Yelena had said about the two. I laughed to myself.

I looked back to the doorway, watching as Yelena squeezed through the couple. Once she made it past, she made eye contact with me and made a disgusted face. I felt a smile pull its way onto my lips.