[Chapter 26] Kinoko Kingdom

Warning:

Cussing

(POV) Quackity

____________________________________________________________

"Welcome to Kinoko Kingdom!"

I look around the place, it's.. okay..

"Sapnap will show you where you'll live for now, since we didn't really- plan for if you were gonna come or not-"

As I follow Sapnap, I mumble, "You both didn't even think of me.."

Sapnap looked at me and said, "What's that?"

"Nothing."

"Hey, you made the right choice. Trust me."

"Uh huh."

We make to one of the larger mushroom houses of the kingdom, and Sapnap sighs, saying, "You know, someone else used to live here. Before.. before they left."

"Who-?"

"... an old friend."

"Ah. Okay then."

"Well if you need anything, just ask."

"Thanks."

I watch as he closes the door and leaves, leaving me alone in a slightly furnished mushroom home. Charlie got his own house, as if they actually thought that he would know how to live in a home.

...

...

...

...

...

...

I start to cry.

My only way of power, now gone.

I couldn't bear to see them die in front of me..

But there could've been another way..

There had to be another way..

God damn it- what if I fucked up?

Why is Dream out of prison?

How did everything go- so- so- wrong?

"You good Flatty Patty? God that sounded awful- Wilbur, out of all the things you could've made me say, you make me say that- what the hell-"

...

I stop crying immediately as I look up at the ghost remnant of Jschlatt, and say, "WHAT THE FUCK MAN- CAN'T YOU GO BOTHER SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME-"

"Geez, I was just asking if you were good."

"OH YEAA- I'M DEFINITELY OKAY AND WASN'T CRYING A MINUTE AGO."

"So I heard you got kicked out of your own country. Ouch. Wouldn't know what that feels like, because I'm usually the one who kicks people out of their countries."

"Shut up snake eyes."

"I'm a goat you idiot."

"With the poison of a snake."

"Uh huh."

"God your annoying."

"Oh how the tables turn. Your the new me, so who's the new Wilbur?"

...

I hear someone move outside.

"Did you hear that?"

"No?"

"Someone's outside."

"Cool, look- I don't know what's up with me, but I can't go out in the sun, only in rain."

"Weird."

I walk outside and see- what did Ranb- uh- god— Casinoboo tell me to call him? Duobur? Yea, Duobur-

"Aye- D-"

Before I'm able to finish my sentence, Duobur covers my mouth and says, "Do not say THAT name or the ghost me's name. Got it?"

When he lets go, I look at him in confusion and ask, "What do you mean?"

"It's me Wilbur. So basically, I'm two bodies now, if you say the name Ranboo told you, or the ghost- me- it switches to that- person- got it?"

"Kinda? Look, I really don't want to deal with this right now-"

"Sayyy- do you still have that fake pupil thing you put on your eye with the scar-"

"Yea. No point on using it though, unless I meet someone I want to join-"

"Give me it."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

I take out the thing Wilbur requested, and give it to him, and he puts it on, now having one of his eyes red, while the other is blue.. I see him start laughing then look at me with a grin on his face.

"Thank you so much. I'll be using this to my advantage for a bit. Now if you excuse me, I have no fucking idea why I'm here, so ima head out."

"What-? Bye I guess-"

And with that, I don't stick around to watch him leave, because to be honest, I really do not want to do anything anymore, so I log off the server, say bye to chat, and end the stream.