[Chapter 5] Tntinnit

Art by: Azrael

Warning:

Cussing

(POV) Tommy
____________________________________________________________

The warmth of the explosions felt- how do I explain this? Calming.  The sight of the explosions might have reminded me of some bad memories, but the feeling of being able to be as chaotic to my hearts desire was amazing! Also, might I add, the outfit Ranboo made, I must admit, is pretty poggers. NOT THAT I'M SAYING ANYTHING, DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA YOU LITTLE FU- 

I start coughing all of a sudden.

This is odd, I'm wearing a mask, and I didn't inhale anything intoxicating-

The coughing gets worse. I try to take off my mask, trying to get some sort of air circulation, but the mask stays on. It smells like gas with this mask on, it smells like hell's fire. After a little while of struggling, I collapse on the ground, I can't breath. 

I try to let out some sort of cry for help.

Still trying to take off the stupid mask, I get angrier since all that comes out of my intoxicated mouth is the taste of gasoline.

That's it. I'm done. If this is how I die, then so be it. I don't want to die again. I don't want to die. 

I try once again to cry for help, and nothing comes out.

I stop struggling trying to take off my mask.

...

...

Huh..?

My breathing returns, I don't smell the gas anymore.

Something new, some strange feeling, develops inside of me.

Red smoke starts to come out of my mask's air sockets.

I stand up and place my hand out, and a piece of TNT shows up in my hand (Tommy didn't have anymore TNT, so it just mysteriously appeared in his hand). I light the piece of TNT, and throw it behind me.

Now to think of some cool catchphrase before it lights up. 

I hear and feel the explosion behind me. I walk away from it, making a sort of dramatic exit.

"Times have changed, and so have people."

"Including me."

I feel.. powerful.