[???] Home, but kinda not

Warning:

Cussing

(POV) {other} Casinoboo

____________________________________________________________

(READ ImUncleCanada's EVIL BENCH TRIO AU BOOK! I HAD TO THINK THIS THROUGH A BIT!!)

"Finally!" Swifty exclaimed, seemingly happy that we started to move along, "If i'm being honest, this place is a bit- I don't know.. shifty."

You might be asking, 'Who's Swifty? I don't remember you adding whoever Swifty is to the Villain SMP..' Well, Swifty is necessarily Fundy, from a different universe, in which the future Villain SMP exists. Somehow, we've been left behind.

"What makes you say that?" I ask, "You're pretty shifty yourself." I sit down in my seat, legs crossed, looking at my deck of cards.

"Because! You look very similar to my Casinoboo! I'm still debating whether or not this is a prank."

I shrug, and turn to Nightmare, who has 'suddenly' stopped moving, and sat up straight.

...

After a bit of silence, I say, "So? We don't have anyone who can make a portal, nor can I just magically teleport you back home!" I chuckle at the thought. Even as an enderman hybrid, even that would be impossible, besides, I'm not sure I can even teleport in the first place!

Swifty crossed his arms, and stared at me. I wonder what he was thinking about. Nightmare stared at me too, then stared at Swifty. A sword appeared in Nightmare's hand, and before he could do anything, I put my hand on his shoulder, and immediately, he tensed up and put his sword away. 

Swifty mumbled something I couldn't understand, so I asked, "Could you speak louder? Couldn't hear you."

"Oh, sorry." they began, "I was saying there was someone that could help you, but if seems farfetched, since it might affect the future. But then again, I already did affect this universe's future by coming here in the first place."

"I don't see any problem with telling me, in fact, this is for getting YOU home, not me!" I laughed softly, and laid back in my seat. 

Swifty looks at me, and says, "Cliche. Fine, i'll tell you a hint. Find Purpled. You know him, right?"

I nod. 

"Good, good. Stand up, let's go." Swifty says.

I get a bit annoyed by his- what should I call it, attitude? Yea. "Hey- just because your not from this world doesn't mean you disrespect me.."

Swifty laughs, and says, "Your not as confident as my Casinoboo are you? You were offended- I could tell."

I laugh back awkwardly, and mumble, "Yea- but still.."

"Mhm. Now, I already told you, stand up and let's go!" He takes out a bow, and points it at Nightmare. 

I panic, "Woah- woah-"

Swifty shrugs, and says, "Relax."

He shoots the shot, and Nightmare disappears. 

I shout, "WHAT THE HECK-"

Swifty grabs my hand, and puts an arrow. I look at the name, it says, 'Teleportation arrow'. I look at Swifty, who's smiling. Ohhhhh. That's when I stab myself with an arrow. I teleport to outside of Purpled's home. Nice.