Throughout it

§Medusa§

Everyone wants a love in their life, and I'm not talking about family or best friends: I'm talking about a lover, someone who holds you when you sleep, kisses you on the lips—that sounds so childish—and is your life-partner...I never actively looked for it since my devotion had always been focused on the Gods, especially Athena; she represented everything I wanted every woman in the world to become, but not every path you take is the correct one.

Usually you say that a lot of people have done you wrong, but only one being in my life has done me wrong, and it was a very deep wrong...one that has led me to live on an island in the middle of the Aegean Sea which hasn't been on any map for thousands of years now.

A soft smile curved my lips at the soft blue and yellow light in the sky that comes with the sunrise; I'm always grateful to live another day, even if I'll be alone throughout it.

"Thank you, Apollon..." I whispered, letting my eyes fall close. Apollon wasn't born the god of the Sun, but Helios has inherited him the task of rising and setting the celestial body.

I don't have many friends in Olympus, just Athena who is the one who gave me a better life on this island I was vanished to (not by her). In some myths they blame her for not coming to my aid when my aggressor did...well, what he did. I don't like talking about it, never have and never will.

I got up on my feet, and let the sand rush between my toes; it's a beautiful feeling I take time to enjoy every morning and night because this is all I'll ever have so I have to find the extraordinary in the daily.

My feet took me back into my bedroom which doesn't have a wall or window to separate me from the beach; it's just better this way.

From my bed I picked up the cream wrap dress and threw it on myself before securing the sashes around my waist to cover my naked body; I don't wear clothes in bed, and some days I just don't do it at all, because I enjoy being naked and seeing mys...

From my bed I picked up the cream wrap dress and threw it on myself before securing the sashes around my waist to cover my naked body; I don't wear clothes in bed, and some days I just don't do it at all, because I enjoy being naked and seeing myself naked—it's a love that has taken me hundreds of years fo find, and I don't want to lose it.