Stolen glances

§Kharon§

Medusa giggled as I tickled the side of her thigh; we've been awake for a couple of hours, but we've been busy looking at each other.

"We should get up," she whispered, her hand drawing circles on my chest. "We need to have breakfast."

"I think it would be more of a brunch now," I said with my eyes on her lips — I try not to look at her lips, but it's so hard now that we've been away from each other. Before knowing Medusa personally, I always found myself uncomfortable, in general, and she has eased that painful pinching that bothered my heart on a daily basis.

Medusa scooted closer "Can I ask you for a favour, Kharon?"

I gulped as my eyes flickered up to hers "Anything."

"Could you kiss me?" Her index gently caressed my bottom lip.

I nodded, instantly getting nervous "Are you su—"

Medusa gripped my shirt to pull me into a kiss, one I quickly melted into. My knees wobbled at the desperate way in which she was gripping my shirt, and so I pressed her body against mine.

She parted my lips with her tongue and I was quick to be as enthusiastic as she was. I hadn't felt this kind excitement, ever — every corner of my body was aching for her, as if being this close wasn't enough; I felt out of control, but I welcomed it.

Medusa's hand slowly trickled down my torso until her hand was inside my shirt, which is when I pulled away. The blood has quickly rushed to my groin and now I had the blooming stages of a boner.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I quickly got up to avoid making her uncomfortable.

She sat up with red cheeks as she bit her lip "You have nothing to be sorry about," Medusa crawled to the edge of the bed, looking at me with her gorgeous emerald eyes.

I frowned "I don't want you to be uncomfortable and now I've gone and—"

"I couldn't be more comfortable, Kharon," her fingers reached for the waistband of my joggers to pull me close. "No one makes me feel as safe as you do and I want you to make me feel other things...please," she pushed down the thin silk straps of her short slip, which rolled down to her waist, allowing me to see her breasts.

My thumb pinched her chin to tilt her head back so our eyes would meet "Are you sure about this, Medusa?"

She nodded, pulling me closer by my waistband "I really want you, please."

I nodded with a soft smile "We'll take it slow."

Medusa nodded "I'll do whatever you want."

"No, Medusa," I shook my head. "Sex isn't just about the pleasure you give, but the one you receive; we both have to enjoy ourselves and be comfortable with it."

She nodded softly once again, looking at me with such a tender smile that conveyed tranquility, which is all I wish to give Medusa.

Slowly, I climbed on top of her and she looked nervous "Darling, you need to tell me if at any time it becomes too much, okay? It doesn't need to happen until you're fully ready, and we can figure out other ways to pleasure each other."

Medusa's lips turned into a big smile "You take such good care of me, Kharon."

"Taking care of you has brought me a joy I never thought I could feel, Medusa."